Ch0.5-Side Story-Secret Crush

Start from the beginning

"Okay....m-maybe..."

".....you sure have a strange taste."

"That's hurt, Kaoru..."

Rika laughed it off while a tinge of pink was showing on her face. Then, the teacher came in and the class was continued like always.
************************************

"See you tomorrow, Rika!"

"You too, Kaoru."

Rika and Kaoru separated ways. Rika walked around the neighborhood before she went home. She wanted to look around to find something interesting.

Suddenly, she heard an arrogant voice belongs to a male.

"Well, isn't it Minagawa Rika~. What are you doing here?"

She turned back and saw a familiar person. Not in a good way at least.

"Not going to return my greetings~. Rude aren't you?"

The one who was saying it with a smirk is the school's bully leader, Masamura Takao. He was reported many times to the teachers with various kind of deeds like extortion, violence and sexual harassment. He had been receiving many punishment but it doesn't stop him from anything.

Suspension, being hit or lectured, none of it made an effect on him.

"W-what are you doing here, Masamura-kun?"

Rika was scared to death. She had once personally seen him bully another person in front of her.

"Haa? Is it a problem if I walk around here?"

Takao spoke with an oppressing tone while making a scary face.

"N-no. Then, please excuse me."

"Oi, wait."

Before Rika could leave, Takao held her shoulder with his hand. He had an evil expression on her face.

"I-it hurts! Please leave me alone..."

Rika said with a shaking voice. Her shoulder felt hurt from him holding it too strong. However, Takao didn't stop it.

"Why should I?"

"S-stop it."

"I will let you go."

"E-eh?"

"But you have to do something for me first."

Rika had a bad feeling for this. There is no way this is going to be good.

"Let's go to another place."

"Let go of me!"

"Just follow quietly!"

Takao punched Rika's stomach and she couldn't resist as it was very painful for a weak girl like her.

Takao brought her to a dark alley and he threw Rika to the floor like a paper.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"Don't you know? It's the condition to let you go."

"E-eh?"

Rika's heartbeat increased. Cold sweat fall like bullet. She was scared to death right now. Meanwhile, Takao was grinning lewdly while taking off his school uniform.

"H-help!"

"It's useless. This alley is rarely used by other people. Scream all you want, nobody will come."

Her tears were starting to fall.

Please...please save me!

"Now, let me have a taste of that body of yours."