𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Its been a month after the fanmeeting. Layla kept on smiling like an idiot remembering all the moments with Jimin at the fanmeeting. While she were deep in her thoughts the bell rang means there's a customer. She came back to reality and saw a customer wearing all black also wearing mask.

"Welcome to Lee's Cafe.What do want to order?", she ask the customer.

"Latte please.", he replied.

"Please have a seat first and wait for 5 min. I'll called you when the order is ready." she answer with a smile.

*5 min later*

"Here you go. Have a nice day sir!"

"Wait!" the customer said.

"Mmm...anything else?" she give him a questioning look.

"Don't you realise me?"

"Sorry?" she frowned.

"Its me!" the customer said while open his mask.

"Jimin?! What you doing here? Are you out of your mind or something? What if the fans saw that you're here?", she give him so many question with a panic look at your face making him chuckle.

"Calm down~ You look so cute when you're panic. Its okay they won't. I promise" he give his warm smile to her.

"How can i calm when a freaking Park Jimin is ordering a coffee in my cafe? Anyway  what makes you want to drink coffee here?" she ask him

"Can't i?" he ask her back.

"No, i mean you can ask your manager to buy it for you right?"

"Fine~i'll tell you the truth. I found out that you're working here. That's the reason why i come here by myself." he replied and you are so shook.

"Are you a stalker?! For what you're looking for me?" she gave him a serious look but you fail. Layla chuckles as he pout when you say 'stalker'.

"Noooo i'm not a stalker~i just..." he stop talking and look down.

"Just what?" Layla ask because she were so curious.

"Miss you", he look at her.

Just with simple 'miss you' words her heart start beating like crazy and she started to blushing. (i mean who wouldn't?)

"Y-yah don't say a cheesy words", she look at the other places to hide her blushing face and she heard him chuckle.

"Layla, i really want to be your friend." Jimin finally confess.

"But you're an idol Jimin."

"Yeah whatever. I don't care if you an idol or not i still want to be your friend. Pleaseee~" he gave his puppy eyes and she can't just say no with that look that he's giving her and accept his friend request.

"Okay~ since you're my ultimate bias"

"YEAHHH!! Can we go out together? Maybe going to the park?", he ask excitedly.

"But i need to took care of this cafe." she give him a sad look.

"Mmmm...please~" again he pleaded with his cute puppy look.

"Aish Park Jimin don't do that its my weakness! I'll ask my aunt first", as she say that he cheer like her aunt already give her a permission.

*OTP*

Ms Lee:Hello?

You:Hello aunty.

Ms Lee:Whats wrong dear?

You:Can i close the cafe? I wanted to hang out with my friend.

Ms Lee:Okay dear. Make sure you lock the door.

You:Okay aunty. Thanks~*smile*

Ms Lee:Welcome my dear.

*End call*

Layla look at him and shook her head. Yes she just lied to him just to see his reaction.

"Really? But the why did you smile when you ended the call?", he ask suspiciously.

"Did i? When?", she ask him back pretending like she didn't know anything.

"Don't want to tell me the truth huh?", he smirk at her.

"Huh-YAH PARK JIMIN STOP IT!", he started to tickled her and she was laughing non stop.

"Are you gonna tell me or not?", he ask still tickling her.

"Okay i tell you but please stop", he stop tickling and wait for her answer.

"Emmm...nope!", Layla ran away from him and he chase after her.

Jimin were chasing her but suddenly she trip and Jimin also trip making him fall on top of her. He stared deeply in her eyes and you do the same but then you both heard the bell ring mean another customer came.

*Author-nim:Sorry for the late update.Hope you guys like it.*

""