22.4

22.4 got you

—REWRITTEN—

—REWRITTEN—

"Eddie, what's up? You don't look so happy," I say.

"I broke up with Iris," He says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because Thawne- Eobard Thawne, he showed me an a trifle from the future. You know that Barry and Iris get married?" He asks me.

"I did, I- I saw the newspaper," I say.

"I- feel broken. I'm already a disappointment, and I don't even get the girl. What- What am I supposed to do?" He asks.

"First of all, you are not a disappointment and as for not getting the girl... you have to move on from that. Don't let that one thing ruin your life- don't let it ruin the way you live your life. Maybe they do get married in the future- So? You could stop it, maybe things will happen differently this time. Now that you know," I tell him, even though I don't believe in my own words.

"Seems like you're speaking from experience," Eddie says.

I ignore that comment and instead, I say, "Just know that in this line of work, you never know what's gonna happen- never know how much time you'll have left, so- make the best of it while you're here. Before it's too late," I say. "I'll see you later."

I then walk into the Cortex and Cisco immediately says, "Guys The Particle Accelerator is fully charged and online. Whatever Wells needs it for, it's ready."

🔥⚡️

"Guys, don't even think about it. Guys, no," Joe says.

"You can't go out there by yourself," Caitlin says. 

"Yeah, we can," Barry says, and we teleport outside.

"Well, I heard your prison transfer didn't go so well," Thawne says. "I'm so sorry."

"All a part of your plan, I assume?" Barry asks.

"Actually, that didn't factor into my plan at all, but I'm impressed you went to such great lengths to keep those people from harm," Thawne says. "Ever the hero, huh, Barry?"

"You've hurt enough people," Barry says.

"I know. You see me as the villain, but, Barry, if you were to look back, look back carefully at everything I've done, every wheel I have set in motion, you would realize I have only done what I had to do," Thawne says. "Nothing more. Nothing less."

"And the Particle Accelerator? How does that fit into your grand plan?" I ask.

"Well, why don't you go on inside, and let me show you," Thawne says.

"You know, I just learned the hard way not to trust the bad guy," Barry says.

"And yet I've shown you time and time again you can't beat me, Barry," Thawne says. "Not even with her by your side."

Suddenly, Firestorm comes down to stand next to Barry.

"Wow. You brought yourself a friend," Thawne says. Then Oliver zips down to stand next to me... in a League uniform?

"Welcome, Mr. Queen," Thawne adds.

"Hope we're not too late," Oliver says.

"You're just in time," I say.

"I don't care how fast you are," Barry says. "You can't fight all four of us at the same time."

"Oh, I can't? Trust me," Thawne says. "This- This is gonna be fun." He then shoved out his fist and a ring on him glows.

We all get in our fighting positions. Firestorm fires up. Barry puts on his mask. I let my expandable batons out as Oliver sets his bow. The Reverse Flash suit comes out of the ring as he zooms into it.

Barry and Thawne run for each other as Oliver tries to shoot Thawne. "Move, Barry," He says. "Barry, move!"

Oliver finally shoots Thawne as Firestorm shoots at him. "Come on!" He yells. Thawne creates a vacuum to Ronnie sending him flying back. Barry goes after him as me and Oliver stay to fight.

"Nanites, courtesy of Ray Palmer. They're delivering a high frequency pulse that's disabling your speed.You're not gonna be running around for quite a while," Oliver says.

Me and Oliver than run at him as he does us, punching and hitting. We eventually throw him back into some signs. He then gets back up and tries to fight us with a pole. As he tries to hit Oliver, I use my bastion to hit between his shoulder blades. He staggers forwards as then Oliver throws him onto the ground. He then starts vibrating himself and the he grabs us both by the neck and has us pinned to the ground.

"Aah! The history books say you live to be Well, I guess the history books are wrong," He says. He then suddenly is taken away by Barry as then end up running up the building.

They run around in circles and Firestorm eventually pushes Thawne off the edge. He falls into a car. He starts to get up, but I notice Oliver now on the ground as I pick it up. Oliver throws me an arrow as I quickly place it on the bow and shoot it at Thawne. He falls to the ground as we all walk over to him.

"Thanks, Guys," I tell them.

"No problem," Ronnie says.

"Nice haircut. And I see we've abandoned our traditional green," Barry tells Oliver. Barry obviously doesn't know that is League gear.

"Trying something different," Oliver says and I raise a brow. He shakes his head, dismissing my question.

"Whatever you're doing, be careful. You never know what may happen," I tell him, knowing he's getting involved with the League.

He nods and then says, "Look... I might need a favor from you. Any one of you."

"Wherever, whenever." Oliver and Ronnie then leave as we turn back to Thawne.

"We got you."

🔥⚡️

A/N

Well, we only have one episode left. It'll all be posted on the same day but it'll take a while to write so I'll try my best to make it as early as possible. I'm thinkin' that I'll post it next week but I may cut that short if I feel like it. Idk. But we're almost done with the season!

 But we're almost done with the season!