15.0

15.0 souvenir

—REWRITTEN—

—REWRITTEN—

I'm standing onto of the roof of an abandoned building, in the darkness. The only light provided by city lights. Steve and Willa are hiding around making sure to stay hidden. I take out the color bombs Cisco made me and I throw it up in the air. It explodes giving a loud noise and a very obvious signal.

The color particles settle on the ground, creating a very faint red beneath my boots. I then feel someone behind me and a smirk settles on my lips. "Glad you could join us Talab Alzilal," I say, turning around.

"Where are they!?" He asks. "Where is Almuharib and Alfayiz?"

"We're right here," Willa says as they walk out and stand next to me.

Talab Alzilal smirks. "You're finally ready to surrender."

"That's not why we're here," Steve says. "You see we can talk about this or..." he trails off when he sees two more League members join Talab Alzilal. They all hold up their bows and arrows at us, ready to shoot. "...Okay. Have it your way." Steve then takes out his bow and arrows as Willa does the same, while I take out my two expandable bastons.

We each take one member. I take Talab Alzilal. I spin my bastons in my hand as we circle around, his bow pointed at me. He shoots at me and I immediately use my pyrokinesis to burn the arrow in the air and then have the ashes fall. He looks down at the arrow with wide eyes as I smirk. I then immediately grab my expandable baton and hit him in the back of his knee causing him to scream out in pain. "What are you?" He asks, looking up at me.

I feign a look of confusion. "I know not what you mean," I say. I hear a scream making me turn to my right. I see, Steve shooting the League member in the chest and he staggers backwards falling off of the building. The same thing happens to my right, with Willa. The siblings give each other a nod as they turn to me. They come up to me and look at Talab Alzilal. Talab Alzilal suddenly gets up and tries to punch me. I then grab his fist and then slowly and painfully twist his arm. He falls back on the ground as he cries out in pain. "Don't worry," I say, in a bored tone. "We're not killing you."

"We need to send a message," Willa says, as Steve shoots and arrow in Talab Alzilal's knee.

🔥⚡️

"Hey, guys," I say walking into the Cortex, the next morning. "I was just about to- Is that Clyde Mardon's brother?"

"Uh-yeah. Mark Mardon," Cisco says. "He's here to get revenge for Clyde."

My eyes widen as I look at Barry. I give him a smile as I say, "Maybe, I shouldn't leave town, this week."

"No, no," Barry, immediately says. "What you neeed to do is important. We'll be fine."

"Ok," I say slowly, confused as to why Barry was so convinced for me to leave. "I guess I'll see you guys in a few weeks."

I go up to Cisco and hug him. "Bring me back a souvenir."

"Cisco, I'm going to a school of assassins, not Peru," I say as I move from him to Caitlin.

"Good luck," She says as I hug her. I then move to Dad and bend down so I can hug him.

He hugs me back and says, "Be safe. Don't get in too much trouble."

I smile, "I won't." I then look to see Barry across the room, near the door. I walk over to him and hug him.

He hesitatingly hugs me back and says, "Come back."

"I will," I say, as we pull apart. "You, don't let this city or this team fall apart. Okay?"

He nods. "Never. Oh, and if you need anything, I'm only a phone call away."

I smile at him and then shake my head. "You've got enough on your plate already, but thank you." I then start walking out the door. Not looking back at them, I yell,

"You better not be swimming with the fishes when I come back!"

🔥⚡️

We walk towards Nanda Parbat to see guards all on alert. "They know we're coming," Willa says.

"Talab Alzilal did his job," Steve says. "And they probably killed him, for coming back."

"Spread out, stay hidden," I say as we start moving in. I walk in through the main doors, making sure to stay hidden.

I slowly move behind a guard and throw a knife in his abdomen. All the other guards notice him fall to the groaning and they start to approach me. I move out of the shadows and start fighting them. I grab my throwing stars and throw them at two guards. They fall back as I start fighting the other two coming at me. I use my expandable bastons to push one guard against the wall as another one grabs me by my waist. I push up and put pressure to move all the way back against a wall, knocking out a guard behind me. Then I use my pyrokinesis to create a string of fire to grab the guard in front of me. I slam him up on the ceiling before releasing him. He falls down, passed out.

Then I leave the guards their as I sneak farther into the building, limping a bit, as the pain from the recent bullet wound shoots through. I turn a corner only to be hit by something on my head, knocking me out.

 I turn a corner only to be hit by something on my head, knocking me out