8.1.2

8.1.2 thea's father

2 thea's father

—REWRITTEN—

I wake up early the next morning and get ready for the day. After I finish, my doorbell rings. I open my door to reveal a happy Oliver Queen. I invite him in and after I close the door, I ask, "How are you so happy at 7:00 in the morning?"

"Well my day is yet to be ruined- which it will be- but I'm enjoying the peace. For now," He says and I roll my eyes. "You ready to go?"

"Uh-Yeah," I say. "Just let me grab my phone and purse." I walk into my room to grab my purse, putting my phone inside. When I come back out, I see Oliver sitting on the couch, looking around.

"I like this place. It's better than your old place," Oliver says as I smile. "The old old one."

"Everything is better than that place," I say. "The whole house was falling apart."

"Hey, I thought I did a good job fixing the bed," Oliver said, standing up to hand me my leather jacket.

I take it from his as I say, "You're the one who broke it!"

"I didn't do it alone," Oliver says to me with a suggestive smile on his face.

"I was not the one who decided my bed was a safe spot to test your explosive arrows," I say as he just smiled at me. "Let's just go."

He chuckles as we head out, still talking about the crappy house I used to own. We walk through my neighborhood, towards Jitters to see Barry and Felicity.

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Well ....Malcolm Merlyn is back," Oliver says hesitantly.

I stop dead in my tracks. My hands ball into fists, as I turn to Ollie. "What?" I ask firmly.

"He's come back. And we might-are working with him," Ollie says.

"Why- Why would you do that!?" I yell. "You know what he's done. Last year I was okay with it, only because Slade Wilson was so, so much worse, but now?.. Why?"

"Okay. Please, just calm down," He says, grabbing my hands, taking them out the fists and holding them. "Look, I know you hate him for what he did, I do too, but there's no one else we can turn to for this.... and you have to remember that he is Thea's father."

"Livvy, he's helping us with Sara's murder. And the League. Sara was one of the League And Because of that, Nyssa is after us. She thinks we're protecting Malcolm. Which- let's hope we aren't," Oliver explains, mumbling the last part.

"I still can't believe you're trusting him," I tell Ollie.

"I don't have much of a choice," Oliver says, pulling his hands away from me. He holds out his arm and I hook mine into it as we continue walking. "I just thought you should know."