chap 14

Andrea's POV

-a few days later-

"WAKEY WAKEY!" Someone yelled and jumped on my bed. I groaned and covered my head with a pillow. "ANDREA BRINLEY NICOLE TUCKER GET YOUR ASS UP!" Rachel yelled. I pulled the pillow off my face and gave her a glare while flipping her off. "So that is her full name." Matthew smirked typing it in his notes, "I can use that." I rolled my eyes and got ready for the ugly airport. I pulled on grey sweat pants and a black loose tank top that says eat. sleep. party. repeat. I put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth and did all my other stuff. I slipped on my zebra print vans and double checked the room and made sure everything was packed and we were ready to go.

-

-

-

We just finished getting through security and I was laying out on the floor, my head on Cameron's lap and my feet on Nash's. "Guys, where is Rachel?" I asked looking around. "In the corner with Sammy." Nash replied and looked back at his phone. I laughed. I pulled Cameron's hands down to see what he was doing on his phone, he was ranting about how ninety-five percent of his fans on twitter only ask for follows or dms. I felt bad for him, that happened to me aswell and it sucks. "Now that you said something, things should get better." I said and he sighed and mumbled a "hopefully". I pulled out my phone and texted my brother.

To: Dylan

At the airport , we are gunna board in like 5 minutes .

From: Dylan

okay . (:

"First Class may now start boarding." The lady said and we all stood up.

-

-

-

We weren't even half way through our flight and Cameron, Nash, Hayes and Taylor were already being obnoxious. Taylor tried pouring water on Hayes and missed so when Taylor wasn't paying attention Hayes poured a capful of.apple juice down his back. Cameron was jumping around, instead of sitting in his seat. Nash was fliming everything and giving Hayes and Cameron ideas of what to do with Taylor. "Can you guys shut up?" I asked hitting Cameron and Taylor. "Nope!" Nash said from behind me. I wanted to sleep but I can't because of the animals around me. I stood up and walked over to Gilinsky, Johnson and Carter. "Um, Carter can you switch seats with me?" I asked nicely. He nodded and stood up. "What brings you to the awesome Jack and Jack?" Gilinsky says smirking. "Well, I was done sitting next to wild animals." I laughed. They nodded and Johnson put his earbuds back and and I pulled one out of Gilinsky's ear and put it in mine and fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

-

-

-

"Here, take her bag so I can carry her." Someone said. I kept my eyes shut because i didn't want to walk. I wrapped my arms around someones neck and fell back asleep. "Open the door!" Gilinsky sighed. I opened my eyes and we were in the limo. I thanked him and walked to the back and laid on the back seat and just looked at everyone coming in. "Sit on my lap so Taylor and Aaron can sit." Cameron said. I sat on his lap and scrolled through my phone.

-

-

-

We pulled up to my house and I unlocked the door. I put my bag in my room and the boys put theirs in the guest rooms. We all plopped down on the couch in my living room and I flipped through the channels on TV. I clicked on Wild 'N Out on MTV. We were all laughing our butts off until someone knocked on the door. I jumped up and opened the door. I seriously didn't expect to see the person I saw. "C-coby?" I said almost in tears. "Andrea!" He said spinning me around. "It's been far too long!" I said. Rachel came running in.."Coby!" She yelled and ran into his arms. "How have you guys been?" He smiled and hugged us. "Pretty good, how is South Carolina?" I asked. "Great, other than the fact that my best friends aren't there!" He said and pouted. "Well, a bunch of my friends are over. Wanna meet them?" I smiled and he nodded. We walked Coby to the living room. "Boys, this is one of my old friends Coby." I said. "Coby this is Taylor, Dillon, Sammy, Jacob, Aaron, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Matthew and Cameron." I said pointing at each of them. They all said 'hi' and made small talk, I grabbed Rachel's wrist and pulled her outside to the front yard.