Chap. 1

Andrea's POV

It was early Saturday morning. When i say early i mean early. 6:30 AM is when i normally go on my morning jogs. It was 80° in North Carolina. My parents left for Virginia for a vaction over the summer. That means im stuck with my brother Dylan. I dont mind. Dylan and i have a close bond. I tell him everything.

It was now 8 AM. i already took a shower and changed into yoga pants and a pink low croptop. I was eating a little bowl of fruit that i just recently cut up.

"Andrea, cmon lets go." Dylan said helping me off the couch.

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting down.

"You are officially going to meet Will's brothers!" he said.

"But why???" I groaned slipping on my converse.

"Cause Rachel is going to Florida for a month and you need more friends." Dylan said.

i laughed. Rachel has been my best friend since 6th grade and im a sophmore now and i hangout with her 5 out of 7 days a week. but with that we got in our black range rover.

"Dylannnn! Can we get Taco Bell first?" i begged.

he gave in. i ordered a loaded bacon potato griller and a baja blast slushy.

-----------

We pulled up to Will's house. He answered the door.

"Dylan, i forgot to tell you one of Nash's friends are over." Will told Dylan.

"It's cool." Dylan said.

"Andrea, Cameron, Nash and Hayes are upstairs if you want to go say hi," Will said hugging me.

"Nah, that might be a bit awkward, and i have food i must eat." I said.

I walked to the kitchen and sat on the island. I ate my food and laid on their couch. I scrolled through twitter and followed a few fans. I forgot to mention im somewhat famous. I do vine a youtube. i have 1,000 subscribers on youtube and 50,000 on vine. I took an instagram picture and put as the caption, 'Ever been forced to go to someones house? Well i have and today is that day.'

10 minutes later Dylan called me.

"ANDREA! COME IN THE KITCHEN!" Dylan yelled.

"or nah!" i yelled back laughing.

"ANDREA BRINLEY-" Dylan started but i stopped him..

"Okay! I'm comin. Dont have to use my entire name." I got off the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Andrea, this is Cameron, Nash, and Hayes." Will spoke.

"Uh, hi." I said and pulled out my phone.

Dylan pulled it out of my hands and ran out the door to the backyard. Luckily, Will didnt have a pool. I jumped off my seat and ran out back.

"Dylan Norbert James Tucker give me my phone!" i yelled.

"No, why should i?" He laughed.

"Cause i have to vine!" i yelled.

Dylan knew how much vine meant to me so whenever i said that he caved in. He chucked me my phone and i asked him to be in my vine.

'This is what happens when my brother takes my phone..." then i slapped him and ran inside. He chased after me. I ran behind Cameron, Nash and Hayes and laughed.

"I will get you back." Dylan said. "Will and i will be in his room."

i nodded and sat down.

"So you do vine?" I looked up and saw Hayes talking.

"Yeppp." i laughed. "Do you guys?"

"Im one of the biggest viners out there girl!" Nash said.

"Sorry, i uh didnt know." i said.

"Do you know anyone in MagCon?" Cameron asked.

i shook my head. "What is magcon?"

"haha. meet and greet convention. " Hayes said.

"oh." is all i said.

All i could think at this moment was Cameron was HOT...

first chapter. i will upload soon. (;