chap. 7

Andrea's POV

We woke up at four in the morning. Gosh, was it hard to get up that early? Yes! It was incredibly hard. I ran upstairs and got in the shower, washing my hair and body. I got out and dried myself off putting on dark blue shorts and a white sweater. I blow dried my hair so it was straight. I didn't put makeup on, one because it was already packed in my bag and two I was just to lazy. I pulled on my black beanie, and and black knee-high socks and my black doc martins. I grabbed my purse and put my charger, wallet, and phone in there along with my other plane nessecities. Which were my laptop, headphones, a hairbrush, like 2 packs of gum and my camera for youtube videos. Im doing a vlog for this week. I turned my camera on and hit record, "so guys it's Andrea here and I am on my way to the airport with the boys. Unfortunately it is four in the morning. All the boys are waiting for me to walk down the stairs so we can go." I said as I started walking down the stairs. "To be honest guys i dont know if they are morning people, from what i've seen these past few days they get up pretty late." I laughed. I turned the camera around, "say hi boys!" They all said hi. "So im gunna stop here. I'll see you all at the airport!" i smiled and turned the camera off. "LETS GO!" Taylor screamed. He obviously isnt a morning person. We got into the limo and I sat inbetween Taylor and Matthew. "Goodmorning!" I smiled at both of them. Taylor glared at me and Matthew just smiled. "Taylor, stop being a grumpy butt!" I laughed kissing his cheek. He sighed and shut his eyes. I looked around and everyone was sleeping, once again but me, Matthew, Hayes and Sammy. I guess they are somewhat morning people. I pulled out my phone and texted Dylan.

A: Hey, Dylan. Im on my way to the airport. I'll text you when im boarding and when i land! love you bubba!

I obviously didnt get a reply considering it was four-thirty in the morning. We pulled up to the airport. "Boys! Get your butts up we are here!" I yelled causing everyone but three boys to jump. Those three boys being Matthew, Hayes, and Sammy. Everyone groaned. We all got out and grabbed our suitcases. We checked in and made our way to the security. We finished all of that and headed to our gate. "Guys, im hungry!" Aaron complained. We all agreed that we were hungry and went to a McDonalds near our gate. After we got our food and ate it we walked back to our gate in enough time. "Gate 304 to Miami, Florida now boarding" the lady said as we walked up. She took our boarding passes and we found our seats. I pulled out my camera. "so guys! We are in the plane. Im stuck inbetween Matthew and Sammy. Im kidding. But its a two hour flight from North Carolina to Florida. Im excited, the boys are all extremely tired. I have a feeling i wont fall asleep. I never do. You all know that! and im even more happy at the fact that there is FREE plane wifi. Anyways, we are taking off soon so i'll see you all when i land! adios!" i smiled and turned the camera off. The flight attendant told us to turn off all electronics and buckle up for takeoff. Soon the plan started moving and we were now in the air. I chewed on two pieces of gum because i hate when my ears pop. I looked to my left and Sammy was sleeping and I looked to the right and Matthew was looking out the window. I smiled and waited for them to say i could turn my phone and laptop on.

-

-

-

We were about half way through the flight. I was playing on my laptop. I was watching Nash, Cameron, Matthew, Carter and Taylor's YouTube videos. Then I listened to the Jack's songs and Shawn's. I decided to go on Twitter. I followed fans and tweeted them and answered a few dms. I decided to tweet, "Well @sammywilk & @TheMattEspinosa are sleeping. Wakey wakey boys twenty minutes til we get to Florida! (:"  I smiled. I turned my laptop off and tried to fall asleep... I opened my eyes and saw the seatbelt sign was on. In no time we were landing. "Sammy, Matthew get up. We landed." i said as i shook them. I grabbed my purse from under the chair and we got off. Everyone looked so refreshed. No one was tired. I had a strong feeling that they definitely slept the entire ride there. We all walked to baggage claim, Taylor being nice enough to give me a piggy back ride. We grabbed our bags and saw a sign that said Espinosa on it. I guess Matthew got us a limo. We walked out and Taylor set me down while the driver put our things in the back. We got into the limo and everyone was so loud. I was extremely tired. It is a curse that I cant fall asleep on planes. I sighed. I laid my head on Nash's shoulder and I fell asleep.