Chap 2

Andrea's POV

"Wanna go play XBox or something?" Hayes asked all of us.

we all nodded and i walked slowly behind them. we walked into a room with a big tv and two beanbags and a couch. Nash set everything up he put in Call of Duty and hit Zombies.

"You know how to play Andrea?" Cameron asked.

"Uh duh! i was born with a brother that loves video games. Lets kill Zombies." i laughed.

The game started i started killing zombies from left and right. we made it to level 32 then we all died. Nash died then Hayes then Cameron then me.

"How did you get 400 kills?!" Hayes screamed.

"Skill!" i laughed and ruffled his hair.

"not bad Andrea. im impressed." Nash laughed.

"Im only good cause i had to learn to beat Dylan." i sighed.

we all kinda just sat around. i decided to just vine a whole bunch today. Hayes was crashed in a beanbag while Cameron and Nash were on their phones. i clicked record and said, "Turn up or nah!" and uploaded it. i got a lot of comments saying...

"omg . nashyyyyy . the bae ."

"How do you know Nash, Cameron and Hayes?!"

"Bitch dont touch Cameron."

"Awh hayes is asleep."

i laughed . i really need to clear somethings up.

"Nash, can i use your camera and lights and laptop for a video?" i asked.

"sure. let me go get it!" Nash said and walked out of the room.

"Can we be in it?" Cameron asked.

i nodded. "Its just an update on everything. i have new video dates and such and people wanna know how i met you guys so smile and look pretty."

Nash helped set up everything and i was video ready. I woke up Hayes and we started recording.

"Hey guys its Andrea and im back with another video. Im here with Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and Hayes Grier! Basically this is an update on everything goin on. I have new days that im uploading. Its either Tuesday or Friday. and i have a 2nd backup twitter that will be in the downbar below. Also thank you so much for all the support at DigiFest and Vidcon you guys were amazing. Also London last month was great you were all so loud. Moving on, a lot of you guys want to know how on Earth i met Nash, Cameron and Hayes. Honestly i didnt know who they were till today. Right boys?"

"yeah, it was funny. She didnt even know our names!" Nash laughed.

"All she said was hi and went on her phone," Cameron laughed.

"She thought we were just her brothers friends brothers if that makes sence," Hayes smiled.

"I was forced to come to Will's house and i met Cameron too. Thats all. As of right now we have only known eachother for a few hours. haha. anyways... Nash what are your social media sites?"

"Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Mobli... all of them are @NashGrier." he smiled wide.

"Hayes?" i asked.

"Same as Nash. my instagram is @Hayes_instagram and the rest is @HayesGrier." he gave a big thumbs up.

"Cameron?"

"same as the boys. Instagram is @cams_instagram the rest is @CameronDallas" he smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"Their links will be in the downbar below as well as all of mine. Follow all of us! Give this video a big thumbs up and remember to subscribe. Love you all have a great week. Byeeeee!"

------------

I finished editing and sent the video to my email.

"I need to talk to Dylan real quick." i said as i got up and walked across the hall. i knocked then opened the door.

"Dylan? Are we staying here tonight? i need my medicine." i said as i looked at my phone its been 6 hours since i woke up.

"Yeah. Lets go get our stuff. Will we will be back." Dylan said and we walked out.

"Sorry i interrupted but im already shaking." i spoke as we got into the car.

"Its not your fault." Dylan said.

we pulled up to the house and i walked in. i ran up the stairs and grabbed 3 days worth of clothes and my other nessesites because i will need to shower and such. i grabbed lady things and put it in my galaxy backpack. i grabbed my charger and my zebra print vans and my black ones. once my bag was full i walked down and took my medicine. Basically my body doesnt produce enough sugar so i need to take medicine to stablize it. im not a diabetic. i stuffed the medicine in my bag and we left.

--------------

Cameron's POV

Will came in the room and said Andrea and Dylan were staying over so we needed to clean up a bit. I started cleaning and laying blankets and pillows out for everyone. I heard the front door open and close and someone walk up the steps. Andrea was wearing fuzzy shorts and a tank top and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked flawless.

"Hey! Nice to see you came back!" Hayes laughed and hugged Andrea.

She hugged him back and she set her bag down. She sat by the outlet and plugged her phone in. Andera seemed a little shakey but it was probably nothing. im guessing Nash noticed because he asked her why she was shaking.

"Its nothing. Do you have soda?" Andrea asked stuggling to stand.

Hayes ran down the stairs to get her a soda. I ran to get Dylan and Will.

"Dylan, um Andrea is shaking really bad." i spoke.

Dylan shot up and ran to the game room. He felt her head and her neck.

"Will i need a cold wet towel and a soda," Dylan spoke calmly.

"Dylan, i took my medicine. i dont know why this is happening." Andrea sighed.

Hayes came back with a Dr. Pepper and she opened it and drank it. Will came back with a cloth and put it on her head.

"Thanks Dylan. Im okay." She smiled and hugged him and she laid down.

"Guys, i'll explain everything to you guys tomorrow. i gotta sleep. night." Andrea said.

i sat down and slowly drifted into sleep.

i know its been a while but im back . hope you like the chapter. (:"