chap. 10

Andrea's POV

I woke up exactly at six in the morning. Gosh, why can't I be like girls my age? They wake up at ten or eleven. I'm always an early riser and it gets annoying sometimes. I looked at Cameron and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I wiggled out of his arms without waking him and went to shower. I got in and stood in the hot water. I was always one to love really hot showers, it burned my skin but it felt extremely good. I washed my hair and body and got out. I seriously wanted to go to the beach. We were going to go whether the boys wanted to or not. I pulled on my teal bathing suit top with fringes and black athletic shorts. I pulled a Taylor Caniff muscle tee over my suit and put my hair in a thick fishtail. I walked back out and saw Rachel sitting up on the bed. "Morning boo thang." She smiled. "Can I use the bathroom?"

"Morning. Yeah, I'm done. Beach today whether the boys want to or not." I smirked. She nodded and grabbed her things. I sat next to Cameron. It was only seven and it was too early to wake the boys up. I groaned. "Whats wrong baby?" Cameron said in his sexy morning voice. "Nothing, it's early go back to bed." I smiled. "But why are you ready?" He grabbed my hand. "Because I always get up early. Babe, it is seven go to bed!" I laughed and put my hand over his eyes and he slowly fell back asleep.

Rachel just got out of the shower and wad putting her dirty clothes in her bag, until she screamed. All the boys woke up. "What's wrong Rachel?" Sammy said and ran to her. "Kill the effing spider." She snapped. He grabbed a shoe and killed it. "Oh my gosh babe. It wasnt even big." He smiled hugging her. I laughed at how cute they were. "Dont laugh! You would've screamed too!" She yelled at me. All the boys were now awake. "What. The. Fuck. It's only seven?" Nash groaned. "Yeah. Welcome to the early bird lifeeeee!" I said dragging the 'e'.

"Get us breakfast please?" Matthew asked and gave me puppy dog eyes. He was my other best friend. "Im getting pancakes at iHop then." I said. "Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Toast and Starbucks too!" Taylor smirked. "Ugh, we need more hands then. Gilinsky, Hayes, Aaron and Rachel you are coming. Oh, get ready for the beach while we are gone." I smiled and the three boys and Rachel followed me out. "Why would you choose us?" Gilinsky asked looking tired. "I knew you guys wouldn't argue." I smiled and hopped in his back. On ward Gilinsky." I pointed to the elevator.

-

-

-

We got to my room and I kicked the door because none of us could knock. Sammy opened the door and took some bags. "THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!" Matthew and Taylor said while hugging me and kissing my cheeks. "Woah, back off, I havent even hugged her yet alone kissed her cheek this morning!" Cam laughed and kissed my cheek and gave me a big hug. "Now she is open to 'thank you' hugs." He smiled getting his and my plate ready. We sat around the room. "RACHEL! WE CAN GO FRICKING BOOGIE BOARDING!" I yelled seeing that the beach we were closest to has a rental for surf and boogie boards. "OH MY GOSH! YASSSS!" She yelled back. We both stood up and did "Yikes" like Ricky Dillon did in one of his videos. "What the hell?" Carter asked. "You'll get used to it." Rachel smiled and patted his head. I thought i'd make it awkward in here, Rachel and I are cheerleaders, (i only do it in my spare time) and when we fall we say we 'eat Matt'. "So, Rachel... How many times have you ate matt this month?" I asked. All the boys looked shocked. "I dont know, how many times did you ride matt?" She smirked. (I had a penny board that I named Matt) "WHAT? IM CONFUSED!" Matthew yelled.

Rachel and I both stood up and yelled "Yikes" and died of laughter. We ended up explaining and everyone just laughed. We finished and Rachel yelled, "to the beach peasants! But Sammy and Cameron you have to give us piggy back rides." She laughed. Hey, they actually did it. I kissed Cam's cheek and we walked to the beach. Rachel and I ran to the shop to rent boogie boards. We paid and pulled our over shirts off and started boogie boarding. We took a break and just sat a way from the shore. "I honestly cant believe you came back to Florida." I said considering she just left. "I know, Sammy paid for my trip." She smiled. "Speaking of him, he called you 'babe' what is going on with you two?" I smirked. "Long story short, he told me he liked me and I told him I liked him, then we kissed. Simple." She said.."Mhmm, lets keep boogie boarding." I smiled. "Sounds good. Look at the boys, they just keep staring." Rachel laughed and we flipped them off. We boogie boarded for like ten more minutes and stopped. We went to the boys and they were just talking about pointless shit. Rachel and I decided to start stunting on the beach. I grabbed my phone and beats pill from my bag and played one of our cheer songs. Rachel and I started out in scorpians at the beginning of the routine. The song was, Can't Hold Us. We started doing our flips and Rachel had to fly and I was her base. I held her up and she flipped and I caught her. She did a handstand and I had to jump inbetween her legs. I did the front flip and ended in the splits. We kept with the routine. Back tucks and running front flips were our main things. Then was two people stunts. We made the infinity sign and did a running front flip holding hands. We did this thing where I flip then she flips while holding my hand. Then we ended the routine, me in the splits holding Rachel above my head. We laughed at the end. "Woah, I didn't know you guys could do that." Hayes said and the other boys nodded in agreement. "Just simple cheer stuff." Rachel laughed, breathing heavy while fixing her hair. We all sorta just hung out in the water for a good two hours after that. "Lets go dorks!" Johnson said. "My fingers look like raisins." We all stood up and walked to the hotel. We all took showers and I pulled on leggings and a sweater as it was getting cold. Everyone was in seperate rooms and I got a text, it was the group message.