Chap. 3

Andrea's POV

i woke up and took in my surroundings . i sat up and saw PooBear on his phone . i gave all the boys nicknames . Hayes is PooBear, Cameron is Cammers, and Nash is Nashley . original i know .

"Hey PooBear!" i smiled.

"Hey, Andrea!" Hayes laughed.

i tip toed over Nash and Cameron and sat next to Hayes on the couch . he was scrolling through instagram . we laughed at some pictures and liked a few to surprise fans . i checked the time , it was 8:30 AM . i know most people think its early but when you get up everyday at 6:30AM to go run , eight is really late . Cameron and Nash were still asleep . i was really craving starbucks . no joke .

"PooBear? you wanna go to starbucks with me?" i giggled .

"Sure thangggg!" he laughed and slipped a shirt on .

I grabbed Dylan's car keys and Hayes hopped in and so did i . Hayes asked me a question that i didnt quite know how to answer .

"Andrea? would you want to meet the Magcon Boys?"

"Um, i would love to but i would uh feel bad that i have no clue who they are." i sighed .

Hayes nodded his head and he played a song that was really catchy . then two songs followed it . those are now officially my favorites .

"That was Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky . they have 3 awesome singles and are in Magcon . you like?"

"Uh YES!" i laughed .

he began playing a song that was really good . the guys rapping had a slight country accent . it was cute .

"That was Dillon Rupp and Taylor Caniff . Both in Magcon!"

i nodded and enjoyed the song . we pulled up to Starbucks and ordered 4 Carmel Fraps and 2 very berry hibiscus refreshers for Dylan and Will . we paid the lady and left . it was now 10:00 and we pulled into the drive way . Hayes and i walked in and took the stuff upstairs . i walked into Will's room and gave them their drinks . i recieved 'Thank yous' and walked out to see Cammers and Nashley awake sipping on their starbucks .

"Thanks Doll Face!" Nash yelled. he calls me doll face now .

"Thanks babe." Cameron said and kissed my cheek.

i nodded my head and look at my phone . i had 6 notifications .

2 missed calls: The Bae Rachel

1 text: The Bae Rachel

3 missed FaceTimes: The Bae Rachel

the text read:

Hey An, i landed in Florida . its hella hot . but you need to FaceTime me . RIGHT NOW .

i laughed and clicked her contact and hit facetime . after about the 3rd ring she answered .

"Hey bae!" she yelled .

"Hey! How is Florida?"

"great! its really hot though."

"well, i would think so."

"who's house are you at?"

"Nash, Hayes and Will's."

"Wait? Will? Dylan's friend?"

"Um yeah?"

"You are hanging out with internet stars!"

"yeah, i found that out yesterday when i first met them."

"those we the guys that you never listened to me about!"