"Um I'm so sorry it's just that this boy keep trying to get at Hen and I said that because I got mad" Handro seeming wayyyyy embarrassed then explains himself and my mom walks away laughing.

Wow if I was Handro I would still get my ass whooped by my mom. I see I see shit just because he not your son.

"Babyyyyyy I luv chuuu" I whine pulling Handro on my lap and kissing his cheek. He just smiles but I see a bit redish and I nearly met. I CAN FUCKING DO THAT!!!

"I love you too but he really just a friend" he pouts turning to face me.

"Yes he's only a friend I told him about you so I guess he was trying to be petty or something" I explain and he nods I then pull him back with me and he was now laying over me.

"I love yoouuuuuuuuuuuu" I screech and he gets off me standing looking at me weirdly.

"You broke our promise too" he mumbles getting off me and sitting in my desk now looking at me.

"I had a lot to spare and I just-"

"It's fine I have to go" he says grabbing his bag and walking toward the door.

What the hell? Why he acting like that.

"Communication is key" I say running in front of him before he can open the door.

"It's just ughhh" he sighs going toward my bed hugging my penguin that he gave me with the roses last time.

"What" I ask sitting near his legs while I grab his hand massaging it for comfort.

"I- I think it's unfair you can have friends that are guys and break our rules of our relationship but when I do it Im bad" he says staring at his shoes.

"You can have friends with girls I've never said that" I argue

"But you'll just think I'm fucking them" he groans looking at me and I roll my eyes.

"Well never knew you knew everything I thought" I say letting his hand go feeling very annoyed by now.

"Yeah but like what would you think" he ask

"Nothing because never have I ever said you can't have girl friends just not hoes BIG ASS DIFFERENCE" I shout getting up.

"Sorry" he mumbles and I sit back down frowning.

"I get the smoking it's just I have a lot of weed and I didn't want to put it to waste" I mumble

"Well I had a lot of lean and weed and I gave it too Kato" he says squeezing the penguin tighter.

"Well I didn't think of that besides I did one joint only" I say

It stayed quiet us just sitting there and I eventually get up to use the bathroom not being able to sit there any longer. I then see I leaked a little and decide to take a bath.

I was now in warm water as I layed there naked actually.

5mins later

I hear a knock, "let me in we can't stay like this" Handro insist.

"I can't" I reply

"What do you mean you can, so you don't care" he says offended although he heard me all wrong.

"No just wait" I yell

I then put my clothes in a bag and unlock the door and run into the warm tub of water. I then closed the curtain.

"Come in" i shout.

I then hear the door open.

"Seriously" he groans and opens the curtain and I immediately cover my boobs and pull my knees to me.

"Handro" I shriek and he stays standing with a open mouth.

"I am so" he stops talking and turns around. I then close the curtain but leave a bit open so he can see my face.

"You can turn now" I tell him and he turns and sits next to the tub.

"That was something" he laughs while I blush.

"Embarrassing is the word" I whisper

"How your perfect" he says looking up at me.

It stays quiet and I just splash the water playing with it. I then flick it at Handro who turns immediately giving me a really bitch look. He then smacks my head and I laugh.

"The word of the day is legs " Handro says randomly.

"What we in Sesame Street now" I laugh

"Let's go back to your room and spread the word" he winks and I stay sitting confused.

"What" I ask confused and he sighs dramatically and explains my legs getting open.

"Eww" I yell pushing him away from the tub while wrapping the curtain around me.

"They're is 206 bones in your body shall I add another" he smirks while winking and I turn red but smack his arm while he laughs at my face heating up.

"If I flip this coin what are the chances of me getting head tonight" he wiggles his eyebrow and I reach for my towel quickly wrapping it around me and rushing to my room to get away from him.

I then look through my clothes and lingerie to put on. I then turn to see him sitting in the ground still. I then go into the restroom looking down at him waiting for him to leave.

"You didn't shower though" he says

"I washed a little while you were saying stupid shit" I reply and he nods getting up.

"Do you work for UPS" he starts but I push him laughing.

"Waittt" he shouts and I laugh but to push him I let go my towel and it falls and I turn red and cover my self as much as I can.

I then look at him who seems to shocked to move.

"Because I could of sworn I saw you checking out my package" he mumbles looking me up and down.

"Out now" I say embarrassed as fuck and he walks away but before I close the door I see him turn again.

Dear Lord!!!!