{5} The Sweethearted Bully ~ Lance McClain x Fem! Reader

Hello lovelies!! 🤗✨

Today's story is actually something that I've been trying to figure out for a while now since I don't typically write bullied readers, however after recollecting some older memories that I don't wish to share here, I finally came up with the perfect plot for this story…...or at least I hope I did anyways…..

Now for the QOTD:

QOTD: What holidays do you think the paladins enjoy the most and why??

My answer: Well I feel like the paladins would enjoy all holidays as long as they can spend them together however if they all had an individual holiday that they like I would say that Keith would enjoy Halloween, Hunk would enjoy Thanksgiving, and Lance, Pidge, and Shiro would enjoy Christmas. As for Allura and Coran, I feel like they would enjoy any holiday that reminded them of a holiday from Altea.

Today's story is requested by: blackpinkbunch

Started: 11/4/2018
Finished: 12/12/18

Warning: Mentions of rape and STDs. Please read ahead with caution! ✨

Enjoy the story!! ❤❤

~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) (L/n) never really had any problems with bullying all throughout primary and middle school, however that all changed once she entered high school and learned what it meant to be treated so horribly by certain people. From having cruel remarks at lunch, to having crumpled up paper balls thrown at the back of her head in class, the (h/c) haired girl just couldn't get a break from a certain Cuban boy named, Lance McClain.

Her mother always told her that the reason why the tan skinned boy was constantly inning her was because he liked her and didn't really know how to tell her, however the (s/c) skinned girl never believed it. What she did believe however, was that the boy was literally out to get her for reasons she couldn't really figure out. She never did anything to make him hate her, so she could never quite put together why he would constantly instigate her day in and day out.

Maybe he was jealous? Maybe he had issues at home? Or maybe just issues in general, however she could never piece together how he could flirt perfectly fine with all of the other girls that he flirted with on a daily basis yet choose to give her nothing but hell some days.

Sometimes she felt some sort of remorse for the boy and other times she felt nothing but straight up hatred for the boy and the way that he treated her almost like trash at times.

The one thing that she never saw coming was the day that the Cuban and the (your ethnicity) would be paired together for an assignment in Biology.

---

“Alright class, today I will be putting you in groups of two, maybe three if we have some stag students, for your next project. The project will be about the anatomy of the human body.” The biology teacher spoke out with enthusiasm in her voice as the whole class but Keith groaned out in disapproval at her choice of topic for the project.

“Oh and before you all moan and groan about the project, it will be worth more than half of your grade for my class, so if you choose not to do this project I will be more than happy to see you again next year!” Even more groans could be heard as you searched your bag for your notebook for the class.

“Now that you all know about the project and the task at hand, I will pick your partners for the remainder of the projects working period.” The teacher added as some of the students smiled and others slightly frowned at her choice of words.