🌟Hello There!!🌟

Hello there!!!!! So I'm finally back after almost 6 months of not being active on here so with that said....... I will be taking one shots again!! Since I recently fell extremely deep into Voltron Hell I figured why but write some stories? If you all could please read the rules that I have listed below before requesting you story to see what I will write about that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

*I WILL NOT write Smut or lemons!!!! I might write steamy or fluff requests,however nothing more than that. (Unless if decide to write it, then I might just do it.....however that will be very RARE from me if you do get a chapter like that in the future!!!)

* Character x Character and Character x Reader is allowed, but no Character x OCS please!!! If those do happen they will most likely be my OCS or possibly one of my friends OCS. Since I have had issues with OCS before with people not getting back to me with their OCS names and hate they act like, I have completely closed all requests on Character x OC!! Sorry about that!!!

*NO PESTERING!!!!! I hate it when people constantly ask me where their request is at!! I have a very busy life as I am still in school, I have a job, and a baby to take care of! I promise I will try to to get your request as soon as I possibly can!!

*I will accept any ships that you throw at me as long as I can get a good idea of how to write them.

*I will write any AU, crossover, or song fic that you request as long as I am fanilar with it!

*COMMENTS SECTION SPECIFIC!!!!!!: Keep profanity to a minimum in the comments!! I understand that is how some people are and its really not needed (I never swear in the commebts of the books that I read  and when I do its rare and it's usually when I think something is really really funny, other than that, I never really swear or use profanity in the comments!!!! Real life me might be very different however, you never know. 😂)

*I will write one or two requests a week depending on my schedule and the time I have on hand, so with that said keep an eye out for potential 1am updates!

And with all of that said I believe that's about it!!!! Hope you enjoy and let the requests begin!!!!!

~
~
~

The photo used in the Media can be found here!!! http://nutlas.tumblr.com/post/146296262190/3-from-team-voltron

I in no way claim it as my own!!!!