Ochaco vs Bakugou

Start from the beginning

Another explosion was sent in the direction of the flowing top. Surprising everyone, the top was not on Ochaco herself. With Present Mic's very helpful statements on how she did it.

After the smoke had slightly cleared, the figure of Ochaco suddenly popped up from behind of the ash blonde. 

The moment of hope I felt disappeared as quickly as it came. The reflexes of this male is ridiculous. Not a second later, Ochaco was flung to the ground. I held my breath, I wanted to shout. I can feel diamond's forming under my palms from my anxiety. My hands started to feel cold.

As if we had the exact same thoughts, the green haired male from before ran up next to me with the same worried expression. 

She...

She just can't win, no matter what.

After a few desperate attempts, I could see her will start to fade, yet she forced her gaze to stay determined. The way her shoulders sagged showed she was at her limit. Yet her legs pushed itself into a sprint, it was as if her body refused to give up no matter how hard her mind tells her to stop.

And again, she was blasted away, barely a step away from the edge. 

Her body curled up into a tight ball. She wanted to give up, but a strong motivation lies in her mind, forcing her to try again.

Slamming down her balled right fist, she pushed herself up. I could almost feel the burn she is feeling in her legs, just watching this made my knees want to give out.

Brotherly instincts kick in when she stumbled in her steps while running over towards his component. Willing my feet to stay planted and not jump over the railing, I just gripped the railing tighter, my fingers started to go colder.

Calm down (M/N). Right now. Just take deep breaths. 

I inhaled but it was jagged and uneven, my body was trembling. Stilling my shaking to a slight shiver, my teeth grit as my eyes formed an imaginary image of myself running beside Ochaco. The image and Ochaco hopelessly ran towards their blond opponent.

Dammit, she really is my sister. From the desperate running, to the worried yet determined expression. I was just like her back in UA. My head dropped not wanting to watch Ochaco's defeat, but the whispers around me became much more clear when I did so. 

Present Mic's comments became an ear sore and so did everyone else's.

"Hey! Shouldn't you stop this?" A man loudly exclaims at Cementos.

What? 

"How can you say you want to be a hero like that?" the man stood up to continue.

"If there's such a huge difference in your abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds!" said a "pro" hero now directing it towards the blonde.

The complaint was ignored, another explosion went off.

Glancing over in disbelief, he outrageously continued, "I can't watch this, stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!" 

The others joined in jeering at the male. 

But..but...

My grip tightening, my hands started to go numb. I readied my throat for the incoming streams of shouting. I could feel Midoroya's concerned gaze now directed at me. 

I opened my mouth. But then I felt pain on my hand, the part of the railing I was gripping so roughly had completely melted in bits of diamond covered metals.

(Trivia: Diamonds have a very high thermal conductivity, so when you touch it with your hand it can suck the heat from your hand. In this story, this is enhanced for reasons.)

Ignoring it, I turned to shout at the jeering crowd. My fist balled and expression frustrated.

"Hey! Aren't you guys supposed to be pro heros? Unlike you this male isn't underestimating his opponent's abilities." I shouted, infuriated at the ignorance of the crowd. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Ochaco's surprised expression. Even the explosive blonde acknowledged me for a second. 

Taking this chance, Ochaco darted at him again, as if gaining confidence just from my words. 

After my brilliant speech, the crowd's jeering momentarily stopped, before the same man shouted again, "We aren't underestimating her, kid! We just want to see a fair fight!"

Oh my god, he is actually retarded.

Feeling frustrated, I was about the lunge at the man across the stadium, when Aizawa's booming voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Was that a pro saying he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro? Maybe you should listen to the "kid" who understands what is happening more than you. If you're saying that with a straight face, there is no point in you watching this anymore, so go home! Go home, to look into changing careers! Bakugou is being careful because he has acknowledged the strength of his opponent who managed to make it this far." Aizawa's powerful voice stunned every single of the jeering heroes, unlike my weak speech, the heroes finally managed to realise the faults in their logic.

I looked up to the sky, grinning at Ochaco's plan of action. It's embarrassing to say the least, for someone who was able to become a pro hero not realise what Ochaco was planning.

Beaming with glee, I shouted, "Ochaco! You can do it! Big brother supports you!"

Looking directly at me, she confidently shouts, "I will win!" pressing her fingertips together, she releases the large amount of exploded rocks she had floated into the air from the broken stadium. 

"A meteor shower!" Present Mic sounded genuinely surprised. 

Tons of rubble rained from the sky, a truly majestic sight. 

So then, Bakugou. What are you going to do?

Everyone's expression showed a bit of hope for Ochaco. But...

It was all blasted away, just like the rocks flying at Bakugou. 

The loud explosion was directed upwards, destroying every single piece of large rock being hurled at him. Ochaco's running figure was thrown back by the force of the wind (Idfk) of the explosion, even though it was not directed at her. 

Flying to the side of the stage, she crumpled to the ground. All of her hopes were crushed and destroyed in one fell swoop. What hope is there now?

She knew she didn't stand a chance any more. Her legs were too weak, she could barely stand.

I could see the strain Bakugou has put on his arms too. Arms twitching, Bakugou pulled on a threatening face and encouraged Ochaco to go at him. 

Of course, she didn't run up to him like every other time. Barely being able to stand up, she tried to run up towards the grinning Bakugou. 

But instead, she fell forward from exhaustion, spirit crushed, but she still refused to accept her defeat. Struggling to crawl forward, her body didn't comply with her mind's orders. 

Finally, her struggling stopped. Falling completely still as if she was killed like her fighting spirit.

Midnight ran onto the stage, halting Bakugou from approaching Ocahco. 

Even without her announcing anything, we already know the results. 

Ochaco has lost.

:(((( Aww poor Ochaco I love her so much. I wish I knew how to write fight scenes lmao. Since I wrote this seperately some things may seem inconsistent I'm sorry. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. (M/N) will be interacting with the whole class next chapter yayyyyyy.