𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Let me introduce yourself first.

Name:Layla Lee
Age :21 years old
Desc :She's an art student and work at a cafe as a part time job. She live with her aunt since she lost her parents in such a young age. They died in a car accident when she was 10. She is also a fangirl of the worldwide artist which is BTS. She really love BTS and her bias is Park Jimin. She never went to their fanmeeting or concert before and only watch them from TV and fancam on Youtube. One day, when she did her work at the cafe as always... she suddenly faint. When her aunt bring her to the hospital, she was shocked as doctor said she have a stage 1 brain cancer. Doctor said if she didnt do the operation ASAP, it will be wortser. Her aunt give her whatever she want before the operation day. Layla said that she only want to go to the BTS Fanmeeting and her aunt make it happen.

At the fanmeeting

'What is your name', Jimin ask while taking her book to sign it.

'Layla Lee.', Layla said.

'Oh, what a beautiful name! Are you a mix by the way?', he said smiling and she nodded.

'Yes, i'm half korean and half british', Jimin just make an O and nodded.

'Mmm...i've never seen you at our previous fanmeeting before', he finish his sign and look at you.

'Actually its my first time', she said as she smiled at him.

'Owhh...sorry', Jimin apologize and hold you hand.

'I-its okay', she said while blushing a bit

'How old are you?', Jimin asked her.

'I'm 21', she replied.

'Are you still studying?', he ask again.

'Yep. I'm an art student', she said.

'Woahhh~so you can draw?', he ask in an amazed tone as she said that she's an art student.

'Ofcourse! I also can do this', she chuckle at his cute reaction and took the present out to give it to him.

This how the presents look like:

'You did this? Woahhhh~cool', he said in disbelief

'Do you like it?', Layla ask while smiling at him.

'Are you kidding me? Ofcourse!', he replied and hug the present that you made by yourself.

'Hyung! Faster i also want to talk with her', Jungkook said and you just giggles at his cuteness

'Aish this boy! See you in other fanmeeting in the future Layla~', he smiled

'Hope so', she smiled back