4 pt 2

(Y/N) took Jin's hand as it while still holding on to the side of the rink. (Y/N was very hesitant to take his hand off the side because he was afraid he would wobble and fall on his butt and hurt himself. "Don't worry you just relax I'm here."

"Ahh jeez SeokJin, you're gettin me all flustered and crap." (Y/N) said shakily.
Seokjin gave (Y/N) a goofy smile and a chuckle.
(Y/N) started to get the hang of it and eventually he and jin were at an even playing field. If the playing field was crashing into the sides every 5 minuets.

By the end of the day they were both laughing like little school boys.
"I had a really good time se- I mean jin. I can't remember a time when I laughed with someone like that." (Y/N) said out of breath. "I had a really great time today too (Y/N). To be honest I didn't think you'd be this fun-" "Hey do you want to grab some food or something? I know a great burger joint in the city, kind of grimy but they have great customer service. I can call us a taxi." (Y/N) blurted out. He couldn't believe he just said that. "That sounds delightful." Seokjin smiled. "Then let's go! ALLONS-Y!"

___________________________

A flickering neon sign that read 'DINER' illuminated the dark streets of the city. There was scarcely anybody out tonight, I mean, it was 6:30 on a Wednesday. Most people were probably home eating dinner with their families. (Y/N) led Jin into the diner in which he described a "burger joint". Seokjin was kind of confused on that part.

(Y/N) plopped down on one of the red bar stools. He smiled widely at the waitress in front of him. "Hey Joanne!" "Oh hey darlin', it's been a minute since you've been down in these parts." The petite woman replied. "It seems you've gone and gotten yourself a mate, you lay a hand on him god help me i-!"
"Joanne it's not like that!! He's just a pal. Seokjin, this is Joanne, Joanne this is Seokjin." "H-hello." Jin said timidly, bowing slightly. "So what can I get y'all this fine evening?" Joanne asked. "The usual!" Yelled (Y/N) "Coming right up, and you sugar?" "Just a coffee is fine, one cream and one sugar please." Seokjin said. "C'mon dude don't be such a drag. Get something worth buyin, my treat!" (Y/N)s mood had shifted so drastically he was enticed to accept the offer of crappy diner food. "It's alright (Y/N) I'm not that hungry at the moment. Thank you, though."
"Suit yourself." (Y/N) said.

A few minutes passed an a huge, greasy, triple patty burger and medium chocolate milkshake was put in front of (Y/N). Jin saw now why he called it his favourite burger place.

"Bottoms up!" He cried. Seokjin wanted to correct (Y/N) on his use of the saying but he was just too cute and he seemed like he was enjoying his meal, if you could call it that.

"Burgers ain't our specialty but he still gets it every time." Joanne said with a laugh "I'll let you kids enjoy now." She smiled playfully as she walked away.

"Fu hant ha vite? (You want a bite?) (Y/N) said with his face full of meat and cheese. "Ahh I'll have to decline your er.... generous offer." Declined Jin. "Hateber."(whatever.) (Y/N ) said muffled.

After a while the two just talked and talked. A few people came, a few people left. A few coffees were served and drank. A few moments were shared, some laughs too. It's like the world stood still when they looked into each others eyes. A sense of peace and comfort came over (Y/N)s body.

"We're closing up here in a few." Joanne said with her coat and mittens already on. The pair of boys were snapped out of reality. "O-oh." Said Seokjin bleakly. "Thank you for your hospitality tonight." "Anytime." Joanne said with a warm smile. "We'd better get going then, yeah?" (Y/N) said putting on his coat. Jin hummed in agreement. They both thanked Joanne and the cooks again and walked out into the cold streets of the city.
On the car ride home, (Y/N) fell asleep on Jin's shoulder. Seokjin was gay panicking as he watched the boys gentle, steady breaths go in and out of his lungs, his hair spilling over his adorable doll like face. He tried not to sweat as his face heated up. He eventually woke up when they were pulling into the grande castle (Y/N) called home.

The two were standing outside of (Y/N)s room. They didn't say anything, they just starred, afraid to make break the moment and end the day. (Y/N) was the first to break the silence.
"Thank you." He said in a hushed, low voice. "I've been a real fucking jerk ever since y'all have gotten here..." tears started to swell up in his once cold eyes. "I-I'm so-" a pair of perfect full lips cut off his sentence. It lingered for a moment and then they pulled away.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)."

You could say it was a pretty good date.

____
SKSKSKSKDHJS HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN A YEAR I LOWKEY FORGOT ABOUT IT FOR THE MOST PART I SWEAR I DIDNT LOSE INTEREST IN BTS LIKE MOST PEOPLE WHO ARE GONE A WHOLE ASS YEAR SAY I EVEN SAW THEM IN ONTARIO CAUSE YA BOY IS A CANADIAN anyways HOPEFULLY I'll update when I can which won't be a FUCKING YEAR AHAHHHHH.