Four pt 1

"You ready to go?" Said Jin. "I guess so." Said (Y/N). He quickly threw on a pair of white converse that were lying around his room. A long white limo was waiting for them outside the mansion. (Y/N) didn't see the purpose of taking the large and flashy automobile to a place that you can walk to in 10 minutes give or take. They could have at least taken something that wouldn't draw so much unwanted attention to them.

(Y/N) was wearing a puffy silver jacket, a pair of pale blue mittens, some black jeans, and a pale blue helmet. He wore a helmet because his clumsy ass was definitely going to fall on the ice and crack his head open. Jin was wearing a pink jacket, some white pants and some black shoes. The car ride there was quite awkward. Jin  tried to start a couple of conversations with (Y/N) but he didn't really know what to say. You were still being forced to marry this guy or the six other ones. I mean they were all handsome and you didn't want to hate them but you still didn't want to marry any of them. It was quite a conundrum. When (Y/N)  and Jin got there, there wasn't anybody around there which was perfect because you didn't want to get recognized by the press or anything. I mean you two were celebrities after all. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Jin asked as he waved a hand over (Y/N)'s face. He was quite concerned because you did look a bit nervous to go skating. "Yeah I'm fine I think." He responded "Are you sure ?" Said Jin. "Yeah I think I'm sure." (Y/N) said.

When he  got on the ice he was a wobbly mess, holding on to the edge for dear life. Jin was quite concerned now. "Come on you." Jin smiled at (Y/N) and took his hand. He gave Jin a look as light blush spread across his face. "Jeez, I've never really felt too embarrassed by another person before" (Y/N) thought. He was actually kind of flustered from some dude holding your heckin hand. He felt bad for being rude earlier, he didn't really feel much pity for people of his class. People like (Y/N) and Jin had life handed to them on a silver platter.

(Y/N) took Jin's hand as it while still holding on to the side of the rink. (Y/N was very hesitant to take their hand off the side because he was afraid he would wobble and fall on his butt and hurt himself. "Don't worry you just relax I'm here ."

Hey there my dudes, sorry I've been gone for so damn long. I've been trying to write but I've been busy with drama practice so that's great. We did a Halloween Broadway Revue in case someone cared, Anyways, pt 2 will be out soon enough(?) Bye weebs and happy zlate Halloween(?)