Chapter 4

Hero's POV;
We get into the bedroom and everything was a blur from there. She reminds me every time she makes love to me just how much she loves me. I love that agreed to spend the rest of my life with her. Jo is my other half. She has made me forget who I was before I met her. I love that she gave me a family. As I sit here and watch her sleep I can't help but remember the day I met her.
- Flashback -
After movie set ; 3 years ago .
Andy (my manager) hey dude there's this movie you have to audition for..the name is after. The writer of the book will be holding auditions on 5th Avenue today .

I guess I could give it a shot shoot me the address and I'll type it into my GPS.

Okay, the address it 781 5th Avenue 56431 and the auditions will be held at 6:30 so for the love of god don't be late.

Man I'm never late.

I guess it would do me some good to gain more experience, what could go wrong.

It's 6:00 and I'm heading out the door to go to this audition . I arrive at about 6:20 and the line for this for this audition is super long . All I see it women and the men seem to have loads of tattoos.

Wait Andy mentioned that the movie was based off a book, I look up the book "after" and immediately I wanna cuss Andy out

Andy!!! You got me a fucking audition for a chick flick!!!!

Yeah, what's so wrong with that?

You know I hate chick flicks.

Man, you could gain some major exposure if you get this role.

I guess you're right.

I get out of my car and walk to the line and wait and wait and wait.
Until
I seen her she was so captivating I almost forgot where I was and why I was there. She was just so beautiful.

- present day -

Now she's had my children and she's my wife and we have this wonderful life together and I couldn't have it any other way. Yes, she's sometimes gonna be the death of me but I love her. I love everything about her. I love how she talks in her sleep, I love how she crinkles her nose when she's mad, I love how she loves me no matter what I've done in my past. I love that she gave me a chance. I wouldn't trade her, haydin and Auden for anything. They are my life and for her I am forever grateful.
Baby? What are you doing up?

Nothing baby go back to bed. I say with a huge smile on my face.
She cups my cheek with her soft hands and she says stop being a creep don't watch me sleep she giggles.

Okay baby. I giggle.