Chapter 2

9:30 the same day
Josephine;
The baby sitter Maxine will be here in about 10 minutes i say to auden and haydin as I zip my purse up on the kitchen counter
But momma why do you daddy have to leave? Can't you guys stay? Haydin says with pleading eyes as Hero walks in the room. God he's just an angel sent from heaven. He's wearing a black Ralph Lauren button up with black slacks that I bought him a year ago, he never wears them unless we go out.
I walk up to him and give him a kiss.
You look nice babe. So glad you found use for the pants I bought you. I say with a sly smirk on my face.
I only dress nice when I get to take my beautiful wife out!!
He always knows how to make me blush. No matter how long we've known each other he still makes me feel special in ways he doesn't even know.
*maxine walks in*
Babe are you ready Maxine's here. I say to hero as I slip my coat on to avoid the freezing temperatures.
Yes baby just slipping on my watch, I'll be out in a minute.
Okay i say. I'll be out in hall waiting for you.
Me and Maxine have known each other for years and she always watches the children when me and Hero need a break. It's not often we get break due to our hectic work schedule. Hero's taking me to the cinema tonight and we're going to see the new Nicholas Sparks film.
Sorry that it took me so long babe. I was saying good bye to the kids.

Hero;
God she is breath taking. I love when i get to take her out, she's always busy either taking care of the children or working she never gets to go out like we used to when we were dating before we had Haydin and Auden.

Would you like to eat before we catch the movie my love? I say to her hoping she says yes because I myself could eat an entire cow right now.

I guess I could go for meal right now. She says as she looks out the car window watching the snow fall around us.

Okay, where would you like to go? I ask

Well, I've been dying to try the new Japanese steak house on main. She says in very eager tone.

We catch a meal, it was delicious. We made small talk about how work is going. She told me that she was gonna audition for a new movie coming out soon. I practically had to pry her Mobile from her hands to keep her from calling Maxine and checking on the kids every five minutes.

Baby the children are fine, they are in bed. It's passed 10:00. I add

I know baby but..

No buts. This night is for us. I say to her as she calls for the waiter to take her plate

I'm there mother I worry about them. She scowls

God if looks could kill I'd be as good as dead.
And I'm there father. I trust Maxine is good to them baby. Please try to relax for me. I say to her as we walk out the restaurant.

She sighs and says okay I'll try.

We ended up at the nearest cinema closest to the restaurant. She wants to see the new Nicholas Sparks film. She knows I hate sappy love stories like this but if I had to pick a love story to like it would be mine and hers. The movie last about an hour and forty five minutes. My jo is crying because that's what she always does when she sees love stories on the big screen.

So did you like the movie? She asks
Yes, I lie, it was very lovely.
Wanna know something? The sex scene made me very aroused.
Oh yeah baby?? I say
Yeah she says with a devilish grin on her face.
She takes my hand and places it under her dress and I begin to rub my hand against her area. She loves it. She loves it when I do it.