chapter 18

Josephines POV;

i ran from the window as fast as i could hoping that she didnt see us. How is she here? She was supposed to be dead. The doctor at the hospital even told me she was dead. How??

Josephine: guys lets play a game. Whoever can stay the quietest will get a big reward.

Kids; okay mommy.

Josephine; okay now what mommy needs you to do is hide in your best hidding spot and not make a sound.

Kids; okay mommy will do.

Josephine; okay now go.

Josephine scowers the house making sure all the doors and windows are locked. She hears window shatter and automatically knows that Maxine has gotten in the house.

Maxine; come on out jo i dont wanna hurt you. I just wanna talk. You know some people think im really crazy for thinking that i deserve what you have. My daddy doesnt think so. You might know him he was the one who told you you was pregnant with baby number 3.

Josephine; you know Maxine-

Maxine; wow you come out of hiding.

Josephine; why are you doing this to us? Ive always been nothing but nice to you. I took you in when nobody else would. I loved you like you were my own sister. My mother was even gonna adopt you. What have i done for you to want to hurt me.

Maxine; you think that made me happy? That made me loathe you even more. Always so perky and ready to take on the next charity case. You have the life i wanted so im gonna take it from you one way or another.

*to be continued*