Chapter 1

i look at my window, wondering what i did to deserve a life like this. I have a loving wife, and two beautiful children and I couldn't ask for anything better
Hero? Josephine demands
What babe? I snap out of my gaze and look over to her.
We need to take Auden and haydin to the babysitters before we go out to the cinema tonight. She exclaims as I rub my temples.
Babe you already told me this. I know we have to take Auden and haydin to the babysitters you've done told me atleast twenty times before we left the house. She looks at me with a smug look on her face as if she's trying to burn fire through my chest
Hero, hunny you're lucky we're in the car right now. Because so help me god I would have slapped you silly.
She looks at me as if she's embarrassed, like she always does when she play threatens me. I love that look of embarrassment on her face. Her cheeks turn a solid light pink and she starts to giggle just a little, god I love her giggle. Reminds me of paradise and I'm lost in it.
You know I love you right? I turn to her and say as she's driving down the road.
Oh I know you do. She says while laughing at me.
I lean over to her and whisper in her ear just wait until tonight when the kids are asleep I'm gonna take you in every room of the house.
Hero!! She scouls
I love making her worked up, she's always so ready for me no matter what the situation. She knows she can't resist my touch.
You know you want me to touch you tonight when the kids go to bed. You can't deny it.
She never denies my touch.
I do but do you always have to be so vulgar?
Sorry baby that's just how I was raised I say with a sexy wink at her. She rolls her eyes at me. She's defying me. She knows how to make me antsy and I can't wait to take her and bend her over my knee.