chapter 16

6 hours later

Josephine; i cant believe were having another baby babe.

Hero; i know its crazy were gonna have 3 children.

Josephine; im just glad we wont have to ever worry about maxine again.

Hero; i dont get why she pretended to be your bestfriend for years just to put our childrens life in danger and yours as well.

Josephine; when we were little her parents werent always the best to her. Her mom and dad were both alcoholics and would spend what money they did have on alcohol. My mom felt sorry for Maxine so she basically lived with us. I guess she ended up hating me because i got the mother daughter relationship she always wanted.

Hero; she just wanted love and acceptance. She felt like she deserved the life you have.

Josephine; i guess so. I never met her parents though.

         *the next day*

Doctor; hows the patient.

Nurse; stable. Shes awaken.

Doctor; *walks in room*

Doctor; your lucky to be alive you know that right.

Maxine; youd do anything to get rid of me wont you dad?

Doctor; you know Josephine survived and is pregnant with her 3rd child.

Maxine; that bitcn needs to die.

Doctor; she will in due time love. 

AN: Sorry the chapter is so short just wanted to update yall! :)