6- Corners

Your POV

3 months later

When you opened your eyes, it was 7:00 in the morning.  It was Friday, and you promised Jisung that you would go to a party with him, later.  It was the first time that you would be going to a party in college, as you had usually preferred to stay in the dorms to study for your classes.  Jisung.  You smiled and grabbed your phone from the nightstand and began to scroll through the notifications that you had got.  Three of them were from Jisung and there were a ton from Taeyong. Yes, Taeyong was still texting you. Unfortunately. 

MyFavoritePersimmon

Good morning baby girl

I miss you, do you know that?

I got to go to work soon. I'll see you later <3

Good morning Jisungie <3 

Delivered at 7:05 am

ThatOneBoiYouDontTalkTo

Hey beauty

Are you awake?

Are you?

Why aren't you awake

You should be awake soon 

are you going to a party, 2night?

Good morning, and dont call me beauty 

If you didn't do your Physics pages, don't talk to me

And yes, I am going to a party

Delivered at 7:07 am

You sighed as you put your phone down, resting your chin in your hand, thinking.  Why was Taeyong even texting you? Why did you text him back?  You decided that it was time to get up since you had a class at 8:00, but took your time to get dressed before heading to the cafe to buy a coffee. 

When you got to your class, it was 7:45 and there were a few other students there, but the one that stood out the most was a boy with bright red hair, who sat in your chair.  You couldn't tell who it was until you got up closer, and realized that it was the boy, Taeyong, who was currently doodling something on a piece of paper.  All the girls at the other tables were looking at him and giggling, and giving you glares, which made you annoyed.  

He didn't notice you until you were standing directly over him and looked up cooly.  

"Hey, princess," you heard him growl in a seductively low voice. You scowled back.

"Don't call me princess. You are in my seat, so get out."

"No need to be rude.  Show some hospitality?"  He smirked.  You wanted to slap that smirk off his face, so badly, but you didn't.

Taeyong got up from your seat before raising a hand in farewell, "I'll catch up to you later."  You watched his retreating back, confused by the confrontation.  The girls around you whispered, and you knew that you were the topic.  "It's not like what it looks like!" you wanted to tell them.  

True to his word, he walked with you in the afternoon.  You turned around and told him to go away because you didn't want to walk with him.  He didn't really say anything but silently peeled off to see his friends, leaving you to walk, alone.  You were grateful.