Saving Her Boys (30)

Chapter Thirty: Saving Her Boys

✴✴

✴✴✴

✴✴

Shadow's POV

Do my eyes deceive me? Is she really standing in front of me? She looked so beautiful. The color returned to her cheeks, she no longer looks weak and pale. She was the Angeline I grew to love. Her eyes were shining bright under the kitchen lights, her smile warmed my heart. Angeline is back. My Angeline.

"Do you know where you're standing?" I said, my voice breaking slightly. She looked up and chuckled. Without pain, she chuckled.

"Mistletoe? Hmmm. Who on Earth am I going to kiss?" She pursed her lips and looked around. I threw my glass in the sink and ran over to her. Ignoring that Richard said I broke the glass. I wrapped my arms around her softly, looking deep into her eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," I whispered, tears falling down my cheek.

"I think I do." She whispered back, tears forming in her eyes. I kissed her softly on the lips. A kiss that deepened very quickly.

"Quit hogging." Timothy pushed me away. He quickly dipped Angeline and kissed her deeply. I chuckled and shook my head. He's such a show-off.

"I can see my boys have missed me... A lot." She giggled when she glanced down. Both Timothy and I had erections, evident in the skinny jeans we decided to wear.

"You have no idea. I mean my ass is thoroughly sore, which is great. But nothing compares to you, Angeline." Timothy blushed hard as Ruvik walked by and slapped his ass. I couldn't help but giggle.

"He got the worst of it. He just enjoys it too much." Timothy shot at me since I was giggling. I stopped and it was my turn to blush. Tim giggled along with Angeline.

"I feel left out, where's my ugly sweater?" Angeline pouted. We all were wearing ugly Christmas sweaters. Including Ruvik, that was a tough battle.

"Upstairs." I grinned.

"Let us go." Timothy grabbed Angeline's hand and grabbed mine. We made our way out of the kitchen, through the living room, and up the stairs. I got Angeline her sweater and told her to go into the bathroom to change. She looked at me oddly, she always changed in front of us. I just had something evil up my sleeve. She closed the bathroom door.

"Hurry." I hissed at Timothy. He quickly got the things we needed and set them up. Ruvik was standing in the doorway with his camera, smiling like a goof.

Angeline opened the door and stopped when she saw us. There were flower petals all over the bed. Christmas lights were hung on the walls and draping over the bed. Me and Timothy kneeled on the bed, in the middle of the petals. There was a note in front of us, along with an engagement ring. Angeline picked up the note already sniffling. The note read:

Permission to speak Mistress.

"You have permission." She sobbed lightly. We both looked up at her. She looked stunning. Her eyes are puffy from the tears. She was surrounded by beautiful Christmas lights. This was it, my entire life is complete.

"Angeline, when I first saw you, you took my breath away. I hid because even then I knew I wasn't worthy of you. Then you did the unimaginable, you found me again. And you didn't take no for an answer. You gave me a life. You gave me a purpose. No one in my entire life has cared and loved me like you have." I spoke, trying hard but failing to hold back tears.

Saving Her Boys (Revised)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें