"Sunset!" Queen Yuuko yelled out, her eyes glaring fiercely at the small river.

The water surface rippled and a very young girl exposed her head out of the water. Her eyes were filled with fear and guilt.

"I'm sorry! I don't mean to do it." Her voice seemed like music itself and it was extremely pleasant to the ear.

"It's you!" Rozenbach exclaimed in surprise. It was the young girl swimming in the water that had helped him out when he was lost the day before.

Sunset quickly dunked the lower half of her face back under the water surface, as if shy to see Rozenbach. Rozenbach squinted and managed to spot an emerald green fishtail below her human torso. This world was where fantasies actually existed!

Queen Ruyi sighed as she removed the completely soaked fur scarves around her neck. "This young mermaid splashed a large amount of water onto us. Your little maid is wise to use her robe to repel the water, but the direction it repelled was towards our direction."

"Tea Cake is wrong! I'm sorry!" Tea Cake repeatedly apologized again.

"No matter. You did that to protect your mistress," Queen Ruyi said understandingly.

"So a mermaid splashed water on us. But..." Rozenbach stared at Tea Cake's robe, where water droplets were still smoothly gliding down from the robe and onto the floor, leaving the robe completely dry.

"This robe is waterproof! Miss Rozie, ah no! Master Rozen gave it to me!" Luckily, no one thought twice about Tea Cake's slip.

"I'm here because of you, Queen Yuuko!" The young mermaid named Sunset exclaimed when she finally remembered her purpose.

Queen Yuuko stared down at Sunset with a raised eyebrow. "Me?"

"Lord Cookie is in trouble!"

"What kind of trouble?" Queen Yuuko asked sharply, her eyes flashing with murderous intent, her annoyance at getting wet was immediately forgotten.

"Paul tried to kidnap Lord Cookie!"

Queen Yuuko quickly dashed away after hearing that, ignoring Sunset's call for her to come back.

"Ah! I haven't finished speaking yet! Countess Kuu and Princess Ruri are there too!"

"Let's go then!" Tea Cake said to the mermaid.

"Go?"

"Chase after Queen Yuuko of course! You still haven't told her everything! It might be dangerous for her to try and save Lord Cookie without knowing the details!"

Sunset's eyes brightened as she was enlightened! "You are right!"

"Lead the way, Sunset!"

"Follow me!" Sunset quickly swam away with her bright emerald green tail visible under the clear water.

"Come on Mistress! We must help Queen Yuuko save Lord Cookie!" Tea Cake dragged Rozenbach, who could not resist Tea Cake's inhuman strength, and followed the mermaid.

Little Tea Cake, I'm not blind, you know?! You are just being a busybody!!!

Sunset was extremely fast in the water and it was only thanks to Tea Cake's sharp senses that they managed to follow the little mermaid.

"Wait up!" Queen Yuuko suddenly appeared beside them, easily keeping pace.

"What the... aren't you supposed to be in front of us?" Rozenbach asked, his cheeks flushed red from running.

"I got lost."

There was no exchange of words after that as they were busy trying not to lose sight of Sunset! When they heard sounds of people yelling, they knew they had reached the right place!