Chapter 7

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

** Disclaimer **
The characters in this novel are a work of fiction and are not based on real people other than their names!

Chapter 7

Tea Cake who was right beside Rozenbach, let out a surprised gasp. She quickly whispered to her master, "Mistress, that is Prince Jimminx. The king's only son, the crown prince!"

Unfortunately, Tea Cake's voice was not soft enough, as everyone around them heard what she said clearly.

Prince Jimminx did not bother to hide his pride as he beamed in amusement. "You heard her. I am Prince Jimminx. Introduce yourself to me, beautiful~." He then ended his declaration with a snap of his fingers and a wink.

Rozenbach felt his goosebumps rise from the prince's cheesy pose and tone.

This was the first time he was being hit on by a man!

Timebun had stood by the side as she silently watched everything. She easily deduced that the prince had already discovered Rozenbach's true gender!

As expected of the Danmei Lover!

Prince Jimminx's love of cross-dressing men was the worst-kept secret in the entire Voltaire Empire. He did not even bother to hide his interest in danmei, but unfortunately, no men had the desire to wear female clothes!

As for how Timebun came to that conclusion was because... Prince Jimminx never flirted with those that never interested him, especially females! Timebun strongly suspected the main reason why Prince Jimminx was not interested in females was due to his childhood trauma!

Being a crown prince with handsome looks, many females regardless of their age, tried their best to entrap him!

Shamelessly females clinging to him at every opportunity.

Uninvited females guests in his bedroom during the night.

Attempts to drug him in his meals.

Two-faced females that showed fake kindness and holy mother facades.

Prince Jimminx had gone through them all! And so, Prince Jimminx's preference turned sideways...

Timebun had expected the prince to kidnap the beauty back to his secret hideout – Timebun quickly pushed that rude comment in her head away – residence immediately. After all, Rozenbach could be considered as the most beautiful boy that the prince had ever met!

"No, Jimminx! This is appa's concubine candidate!"

A flash of green swept past Rozenbach's eyes as Princess Ruri placed herself between the two. Despite being shorter than her elder brother, the intimidating aura that she gave off caused Jimminx to subconsciously take a step back.

Jimminx's haughty look faltered for just a moment before smirking mischievously. It was only then that Rozenbach noticed that this prince was actually quite good-looking.

But that does not mean I'm interested!!!

"Lil Sis, you and I both know that Father has no interest in picking a concubine in the first place. He only agreed because Mother tricked him into doing so."

"So you do remember that Father was going to choose a concubine! Until the selection is complete, you will not lay a hand on any of them!" Ruri fearlessly declared.