Chapter 5

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

Chapter 5

"I'm so sorry about what Bobolander did," Timebun apologized. She genuinely felt sorry, for if Rozenbach had really eaten that red waffle, she would never make it to the selection!

"No worries. It reminded me of a little child," Rozenbach assured the royal chef.

"That's good. Bobo is a nice person, and very sweet too... unless the other party offends Waffles." Timebun looked troubled.

"Bobolander seems to love her waffles a lot," Rozenbach commented. A love that was very close to murder...

Timebun sighed and rubbed her temples, looking stressed. "Waffles is actually one of my staff that handles desserts. But she can only make waffles. They are absolutely delicious though. The Queen became interested in that dessert recently and tasked her to create waffles in different new flavors."

"Oh." Rozenbach never thought a person's culinary skills would be so specialized as to only make waffles.

"Waffles' a very shy young girl, but she's best friends with Bobolander. They are often together in the palace, eating waffles."

Rozenbach made a strange face... That snowman's stomach must be made out of steel!

"Of course, they only eat waffles with flavors that have been approved by the Queen," Timebun continued, "However, Waffles makes different flavors for Bobolander to give people to try so that her craft can improve."

...What a cruel person! Go taste your own creations!

"Then... what is the flavor of that red waffle that Bobolander tried to give me just now?" Cold sweat formed on Rozenbach's forehead as he asked out of curiosity, recalling that vivid red color.

Timebun placed a finger to her chin in thought. "That's a Chilli Waffle if my guess is correct. A few weeks ago, Waffles had asked me for some chili."

" C-Chili waffles you say?"

"Chili is not the worst flavor that Waffles has made. I remember there was a short period where Bobolander always gave out the grey-colored waffle to those it wanted to be friends with."

Timebun's face went pale as she remembered that time when she had tried that grey-colored waffle out of curiosity. She had to take leave from work for three days due to the trauma she suffered.

"I have never tasted something so bad in my entire life!"

...Will Bobo even get to make friends with that?

"Fortunately, our adorable snowman soon found red to be its new favorite color. Naturally, Bobolander has no idea what the chili waffle tastes like, it doesn't even have taste buds."

So the real evil mastermind behind this is this Waffles person!

"So, who is this lady?" Timebun stared at Tea Cake curiously, who was acting as if she was Rozenbach's little tail.

"I'm Miss Rozie's maid, my name is Tea Cake! It is an honor to meet you, Royal Chef!" Tea Cake stared at Timebun with the same expression of awe as when she had met the snowman earlier. "I have heard about your great achievements!"

"Thank you," Timebun said in a humble tone... but why was her chin pointed upward?

"Oh no, if we continue walking, we won't make it in time!" Timebun fretted and walked around in circles while mumbling something that Rozenbach could not hear.