Chapter 4

Story By: Choco Lily

Story Assistant: Rozenbach

Editor: Draygan

Chapter 4

Seeing that the maiden was not coming over, the snowman decided that it would go over to Rozenbach instead.

Holding down its hat with its stick hands, the snowman began to move towards them. However, it tripped over a small stone and fell over. The large snowball that made up its torso started rolling from the fall and headed right towards Rozenbach and Tea Cake, shocking them both. The snowman surprisingly stopped a few feet away from where Rozenbach and Tea Cake was. However, it did not leave any clumps of snow or puddles of water in its trail.

At a few feet away from the duo, the snowman righted itself and faced Rozenbach. With a hop and a bounce, it closed the distance until there was only a step away from them, only then did it release its hat from its grip and waved at them with a bright smile.

Rozenbach had thought that the snowman was small but now that he was standing before it, he noticed that the snowman was tall enough to reach his chest. Just as he was about to speak, he froze. The snowman had stood too close to Rozenbach, as the snowman's hat had accidentally displaced one of the oranges on his chest, causing his artificial mounds to go off-balance.

Sharp-eyed Tea Cake caught on to the problem and was quick to move. She leaned over the blushing Rozenbach very closely and made a move as if to fix the snowman's hat. Instead, she quickly and accurately located the out-of-place orange, adjusting it back in place before actually fixing the hat.

After she was done with her mission, Tea Cake stepped back and smiled, giving Rozenbach a thumbs-up. Stop that Tea Cake, or we will be exposed!!

"Thank you!" The snowman used its stick hands to fix its scarf and to push its large hat further up so it could see them. "Hello, hello!" It cheerfully greeted Rozenbach and Tea Cake.

Taking a step back, Rozenbach used a hand to make sure that his 'assets' would not be displaced again. The snowman, on the other hand, began rocking from side to side as though waiting for an answer.

"Hello..." Rozenbach forced the words out from his mouth, still unwilling to accept the fact that a snowman was talking to him. Turning to Tea Cake for answers, "Tea Cake, this is...?".

"Miss Rozie, this is the one and only snowman that gained sentience in Voltarie!" Tea Cake said in recognition as if she had met a hero.

"My name is Bobolander! I am looking for my nose! Have you seen it?" The snowman said cheerfully with sparkles in its eyes. This is a snowman, how can it have sparkles?

"Sorry, but no," Rozenbach said.

"It's okay! I will find it later!"

"Pardon me," A male servant approached them with a wide smile, after observing Rozenbach's confused face that evoked people's desire to help. "This lady, are you perhaps a concubine candidate?"

"Yes, my mistress is heading to the selection grounds," Tea Cake answered on his behalf.

"You're gonna join the family? I can take you there!" Bobolander began jumping for joy and hopped away.

The male servant smiled broadly at Tea Cake's reply, "Please follow Bobolander. It will guide you there."

"Thank you!" Tea Cake politely smiled in return. The male servant turned beetroot-red and looked away, an action that Rozenbach did not overlook!

Hey, this master will not allow you to commit a crime on my underaged maid! You damned lolicon!

"Come Tea Cake, let's follow the snowman," Rozenbach urged as he half pushed Tea Cake towards the waving snowman.