6- real🌝 drunk 🍺he is👍

Nobody's POV.

Sydney got home ,and his grandmother just stared at his wet uniform.
" what the hell happened to you?" She said in horror.

"Britney!" Sydney whispered with a low laugh remembering the sense that Britney could cook.

"Why are you laughing?" His granny asked rather curious.

"Nothing... Nothing.." Sydney said embracing his grandmother with his wet cloth .His grandma looked at him suspiciously, wanted to ask him ask him something but she let it flee.

" whatever ,well I want to let you know that your parents are landing here in two weeks from Australia." Sydney released from the hug immediately with a frown.

"Grandmother to hell with that . I don't wanna meet them, I don't want them here too. They'll just be busy as always! " Sydney yelled and he stormed to his room with a bang on his door.

"They only want to find time for you and make you happy, that is all" she said in disbelief that Sydney heard what she said.

"Well they should stay away from me THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY ,hell!!" He sure heard it .

Sydney's POV

Fuck. Why did they have to come goddamn now! I...I.. I felt my cheeks were wet. What? am I crying,? Hell, no . I just don't wanna see them ever again! They're always busy thinking about their social life. While my whole life I've been waiting for their attention. I am  done with it. They missed almost all my birthdays, basketball matches , they missed my graduations, why then should I focus on education when no one Fucking cares.

I suddenly yawn , I was getting sleepy, but I didn't want sleep, I need to drink this up. I enter the bathroom and took a cold shower. I then wore a sweatpants and a hoodie . I took my car keg and went out of the house, grandmother was trying to stop me but I needed some time alone. I zoomed off.

........

The sun was already settled, I found myself in a dark hall with different spots of light . I was giddy , and very thirsty even though I had had almost seven bottles of beer. I realised was at a party of Stacey's since she won the school's presidential post. I hardly saw her at the party. As I emptied my seventh bottle of beer , some one called out my name, I turned around searching to see who was calling me , but everything I saw was two-two. Then I gave up searching. Almost about to take an eighth bottle , when I felt someone touching my shoulders, man it was a girl she was goddamn hot. She then pulled me to a place where the music not loud ,I realised it was outside. Why out side?

"Sydney how many fingers do you see?" She asked me lifting her fingers up to me. Man, why is she having so many fingers and heads.

"Fiv...six,wait..two...nah...six" I said pretty undecided

"Sydney you're so goddamn drunk"

"Am I ? I just took seven bottles that is all. Man, you're so hot" I lean to her neck and she pushed me off
..
" hey, stupid ass I ain't one of ya nasty bitches" That slang sounds familiar... Britney?

" Britney ?"

" yeah, it is me "

"What are you doing here this is a nasty place for you..nerd Haha''

"Haha very funny, you should have thought of that before calling me and disturbing my goodnight sleep!!! " she was being sarcastic. She grabbed my kiss...I mean keys from my pocket and pulled me to my car. I sat at the passengers seat ,and she sat at the drivers seat. She buckled her seatbelt , but I was finding it difficult to insert the belt. She took a deep breath and unbuckled seatbelt and reach over to mine, she inserted it immediately as she pulled to go back to her seat,I just caressed her hair to her ears , she stared dead in my eyes, for once I notice her eye turns blue at night , she sure is pretty. I wonder why we're having goo-goo eyes at this moment. I cleared my throat and she pulled to her seat as if nothing just happened, she buckled her seatbelt again and zoomed off.

Britney's POV

"Oh Brit I didn't know you drive'' Sydney said clearing the silence in the car .I glance at him . he was looking dead at me with a wide smile. I ignored him and looked straight at the clear road with no many cars.

I pulled up to the edge of the road when Sydney got his hand on my thigh. Then he lean his head as his other hand stroke my cheeks, was he gonna kiss me? He brought his lips closer to mine and they were about an inch away from each other when I turn my face to reject the kiss. He took his hand off my thigh fast.

"Sorry, Brit I'm really goddamn sorry.. I'm just real when drunk..." He said leaning back to his seat.

" real when drunk??" I asked ignoring what just happened.

"Well, when drunk I just do what I really wanna do that is all. The best part is that you never remember anything you did " he said before bringing out a heavy sigh.

" Wow" I just didn't know what to say.

" So why?" He asked smirking at me.

"Why,why?"

"Why are you so goddamn hot and pretty.? Why! A nerd is not suppose to have tattoos and pierced ears. " what how did he know I had tattoos. I cleared my throat and licked my lips really nervously. Why... was I nervous.. Ahh.

"please stop licking your lips all the time they just make me..."
He trail off. This made me more nervous and I just licked my lips again.

"Oh God ,Brit I could kiss you right now you know ,I could kiss you and I won't just stop. It would lead to so many things. I just force myself to control any time you licked your lips, because I love you so so much, you're my best friend. Later what happened at your place I nearly lost it. Brit please don't lick your lips in front of me. You know I'm bad. You're different from other girls to me. They only come and go I'm afraid Stacey would also come and go but you'll remain in heart ." Wow that was something I've ever heard. I then realise our hands have interlocked and so are our fingers ,Sydney laid his head on my shoulder after I asked for his address and he fell asleep. I drove him to his house..I mean more Like a gigantic mansion. I reached the gate and honk. Then I heard someone talking I looked around but no one was there. The person spoke again and I realised it was a programmed security robot gate. It said: what is your purpose here ,please put down the password.

"I'm here to drop Sydney. He is drunk." I said

" oh Sydney you say? Please lock his palm to the scan machine on your left." I managed to do that and the big gate opened, it looked like a long drive way to the main mansion.

I sent Sydney to his room with the help of his Granny who looked way young to be a grandmother and she was rather nice. I didn't expect that. Then Sydney's driver drove me home. All night I keep thinking about Sydney...you'll remain in my heart... ...those were his words   

What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking about Sydney.? Pff is not like I have feelings for him.
He's not my type, he is such a bad boy and just the total opposite of what I like.
Oh keep telling yourself that My subconscious sarcasms. I just shrugged it off.

.......
Yeah yeah hope You like it
Please vote and comment
Ly

-j