3- jealousy🙅

Jealousy🙅

Stacey's POV
Oh yeah , Sydney is coming . I patted my hair ,and made my face cute . I noticed that as he walked the hallway stupid scam bugs wouldn't get their eyes off him . Well neither could I ,boy he looked goddamn hot , his dirty-blond hair messed up, and he licked his lower lips it got cherry red . He lifted his hand in a wave towards me , I couldn't help it but my cheeks heated red as tomato. I've could scream when he got closer, but I held it in me to save my integrity. Plus I'm Stacey Hummingbird, I shouldn't go easy core for him . I want him to drool over me like crazy , I know he's crushing on me but .....

" Hey nerd ?" He called out . What nerd ? And who is he referring to as nerd . I looked behind to see.... Stupid scam bug BRITNEY! She better not respond to him or else she's gonna get it! I gripped fist as Sydney pass by me to Britney at her locker .Sydney slipped something in her hands and whispered something in her ears. Then I didn't know what was going on there she just frowned at him and turn to go, he grasp her arm and pulled her to him ,I got furious when it seem as if they have an eye stupid contact. With so much aggression I groan out of pain realising I was on the floor with aching ankle and broken heel.

Everyone was around me, stretching out their hands , even my boyfriend Ryan to help me out. I just looked at everyone .I was ignoring the lump in my throat that is pushing me to tear up.

Don't you dare cry , don't dare.. I won't cry .

I then felt a warm tap on my shoulders, those dreamily grey orbs met my gaze ,Sydney. My cheeks felt wet then I realized I was crying .So much for I won't cry.
Sydney carried me the bridal way . I hid my face in his shirt, as his cool boy Cologne hit my nose . Ah i inhaled it more ,his shirt was soaky wet with my tears . In silence , he carried me to the schools rest room. He laid me on the mono-bed .He stared at me and I turn my face away out of embarrassment. Sydney turn my face to him by my chin .

" Are you okay?"He asked ,his eyes was clouded with anxiety. I nodded and turn my face away again. He let out breath then walked away ....

No don't go

It turned out he was only going to the counter to get me water. He handed the glass to me , and I sipped the water. Then I realised he was lost in a gaze at me

Sydney's POV
I spotted Stacey on the floor, when I heard a scream. I rushed to her and met her misty aqua blue eyes. Filled with either pain or anger .I carried her the bridal way. She hid her face in my chest , her strawberry lavender hit my breath then felt a warm scene of relaxation in my system, so I was just silence. It seems she was in real pain because my shirt was moppy wet in her tears. I entered the rest room, and laid her down on the mono-bed. I just admired her beauty for an umpteenth of time. I broke the silence and asked her how she was. She nodded and looked away as though she was embarassed. She looked pale so I walked away to get water ,she just sipped a little. It seems something must be bothering cause she looked mad . Is it me? ....Nar...

"Sydney , thanks" I blinked continuously clearing from my thoughts.
"Yeah? The nurse is running a bit late ,but I could massage you ankle , I have magic hands though" she just looked at me and laughed small.
" Sydney I .. I only fell due to my heel that got broken , I'm actually fine . the pain is gone " she sit up running her finger round the rim of the glass.
"Oh??" Thought I was a fool .
"So do you wanna.... You know have lunch with me to today" I asked knowing she would turn me down again
"Arrr.... Howabout you sit with me and my friends at lunch today . You would love them ,they're very friendly". She insisted and I nodded I didn't expect that I just wanted to have one on one lunch with her but it's OK .
"Um.. Stacey the bell will ring soon , so I gotta go .okay ."
"Oh you going so soon " wow I'm surprised she wanted me to stay. What can I do boy I liked her.
"OK I'll stay a little longer" I hopped on the mono- bed next to her .
" well , great , I figured out that you're killing every dude in the school ,man ,every guy is hitting on you . How do you do that"I asked recalling how every one stretched out their hands to help her. She looked at me and laughed non-stop.
" haha ..Sydney..." She paused to take a deep breath after the laughter.
" sorry about that..but it was so funny , I'm Stacey Hummingbird , everyone wants to be my friend .Everyone wants to sit next to me. "
She said twirling her long blond hair
" oh really?well...?"
"Well , every guy wants to ask me out. And ...you one of them?" She said and made me confuse as to whether I'm one of them or am I one of them?I gasped.
" pfff _"I was cut off when I heard the bell . Yay .... Saved by the bell.
" oh the bell , well I gotta go okay" I said jumping off the bed ,and adjusted my backpack well

" I will come along"she said hopping off the bed . I helped her limp to her class to her seat. I felt everyone's gaze at me . I threw smile to her and gave her a little wave and she returned a cheerful smile to me. Whoa...