5-do we love💑

Do we love 💑

Britney's POV
I twirl my chop stick in noodles without eating . Sydney was on my mind ...I mean on my mind as in worried about why I left or something. Or was I having Sydney on my mind a different way? Nar...
"Britney ,honey you haven't started eating you noodles already. Come on eat up or it will get cold" mom trailed me of my thoughts.
" I'm just not hungry that's all"I lied, I mean I was hungry but I couldn't put myself to eat. ,mom gave me a worried look and I hate to see that on her face. Ever since she heard that dad has been released from jail in Korea ,she was stressed out and thought that he would come and harm us. But it been four good year and he hadn't shown up. Mom is great woman , she has been a single parent ever since she had a divorce with dad <that was a different story all together>. My mom works as a CEO of Mercedes here in newyork. She inherited that company from her father and she also owns a big jewelry company in Korea called Bloves which she managed to achieve by herself, but we no longer live in Korea so the company in being handled by my mom's twin.

In the middle of the night I couldn't sleep , memories just kept flashing back and back of when I hugged Sydney, I could just feel the way he moved his hands through my hair back to my waist than my back. And how his arms clad me warm,
His grey orbs were filled with care and anxiety. Then the peck Stacey gave Sydney ,those twins.... Those twins... The peck
Tears started racing on my cheeks again.. Then my stomach growling and aching was it the twins or peck or I was just hungry ,Now I regret not eating ,I cleaned my tears but they just kept racing down. I went down stairs and saw a gleams of white light in the dark I followed the beam of the light which lead me to the kitchen, it was the light for the refrigerator and it seems mom was preparing something.
" What kept you so long ,honey" mom noticed me and turned on lights of the kitchen. I moved to the counter and sat on the stool. Mom was making sandwich and poured a glass of milk I think it was for me."I knew you would be up any minute to the fridge so I made you sandwich"she passed it to me on the counter. My mum is the sweetest.... More than chocolate. Then I noticed she realised that I was crying, mom looked like she expected that too. She walked around the counter to me and hugged me." Do you wanna talk about it" she asked me after she hopped on the stool next to me, mom took my hands , I was  aiming to speak but nothing came out just more tears.

Sydney's POV
Argh... Why can't I sleep ?
My stomach start growling and aching. Was I hungry ? Because I bearly ate diner.
Britney.... Why Britney? Sydney are you out of your mind .... I think I am.. Because of Britney ,Stacey thinks I don't love her. I only thought of Britney when I was snogging with Stacey . I really love Stacey...she is sweet , and cute and I die when she licks her lips and it turns bloody red.... What.. That is the description of Britney . Man what is wrong with you.

Britney just hugged me to my surprise, how she gripped on my neck and pressed herself deep on me that I could just feel what she's feeling, -so much agony- her warm breath hit my neck as her hands went through hair ,boy I've never felt this safe.
Those lips were tempting as sin ,but I just have this great feeling of uniquely awe for her.