~{Chapter 8}~

As everyone was finished packing. Kurenai-Sensei ordered Naruto to stay back and protect our belongings. Of course he wasn't happy about that, but it's not like he had a choice.

           Shino, Kiba, Hinata, and you, all followed Kurenai-Sensei towards the direction of the inventor. Shino pointed out some of the traps up ahead but also noted that he didn't catch them all. So everyone was very cautious.

We all head out. It was pretty quiet, even Kiba wasn't saying anything. But you were okay with that. We were all spread out pretty far, trying to cover more ground. You were in the back. So you were being extra careful because if you got tra- "SHI-"

You wouldn't be heard. Or noticed.

You were tangled in a wired net, and there was nothing to cut it with unless you can reach for your Kunai. But the net is quite small and.. well- lets just say you didn't notice the spikes you're hanging above.

              You  were starting to panic a little when you heard a rustle.

              "Well, what do we have here?" A male pushed through a bush while looking up, "Aren't you pretty?" He smirked, "I think we'll keep you alive~"

               "Why's that?" You spat at him.

               "Because we could use you," he jumped onto a branch and cut the net down, catching you mid fall, "Shall we?" He chuckled weirdly and started to rush you to the hideout.

                You struggled, but gave up after awhile and curled up in the net.

                Scared. And alone.