A Small Mistake Worth Remembering

Start from the beginning

“..Wangnan? Oh, what brings you here?”

“Wow, it seems like you really don't care about what just happened.”

Viole brushes his hand through his hair, lifting each strand up slightly to reveal his upper face. “I don't see it as a problem,” was all he said. He sighs and looks over towards me. I jolt a little too visibly. Whether he noticed or not, he didn't say anything. He gives me a very long stare before stepping off the bed and approaching disturbingly fast towards the front of the room.

“Mr. Khun, we need to talk.”

“...Okay.” Was that all I really managed to squeeze out? I'm pathetic.

Wangnan begins to whine. “What? C'mon you just woke up. Why not hang out with us for a little bit?”

He removes his eyes from me to him and tilts his head. “I will surely be back,” he smiles gently, “to spend some time with you all.”

〰〰〰〰〰

After several minutes of being dragged down some stairs I finally decided to speak, “Something the matter?”

Almost immediately he stops. “Mr. Khun, I'm sure you know what is going to happen. You must be patient. We don't have time to talk.” I began to sweat thinking about his sense of revenge. Maybe he'll slam my head against the wall. I'm sure he was very pissed.

“We have arrived.” I bit my lips and turn around only to be relieved yet disappointed. Bam gives a small wave and welcomed us. Aguero hops over and wraps his arms around Viole and pets him softly. As the three spoke, I twist my whole body to avoid any more contact between me and them. Unfortunately, it didn't help at all.

“There's the asshole I was looking for,” says Aguero.

“Shut up or I'll strangle you,” I shot back.

He laughs mockingly and says, “Please don't go after Bam next.” I puff a breath of air to blow the strands of hair from my face. Once I finished thinking over things, I stood up and brushed off the dirt from my pants. Bam tilts his head while looking into the open cave. The cave was about 3 meters tall and 4 meters wide and it seemed that there was multiple routes.

“Wangnan should be here soon. I contacted him not to long ago. Remember, we have to be on guard,” says Bam. “I don't want anyone getting hurt.”

He turns around and smiles brightly as he drapes his black cloak around his shoulder. The wind rushes by as a gigantic bird smashes into the dirt. On its back, was none other than Wangnan and the others.

“Way to make an entrance,” I mutter.

“I know right!? We found this giant bird on our way here and decided to ride the rest of the way!”

One by one they hop off the creature and conversated for a bit. For quite some time they talked about our animal characteristics which triggered Aguero to roundhouse kick Wangnan into a tree. Following after him, I kick him down the cave as everyone followed behind.

Viole stares down at the pathways and decides that everyone should split up. That made me really think intensely. There was about 4 different routes. We didn't have a lot of strong people with us not to mention how many people we actually have. Bam steps and speaks, “Wangnan, you and Goseng go through the first pathway. Miss Ehwa, you should stick with Viole and Miseng towards the second. Khun and Aguero, you should take the third.”

“No way in hell am I allowing you to go by yourself!”

“I promise I'll be okay. You need to help each other more than me. Besides, there isn’t any dangerous beings in your paths so there’s nothing to worry about.”

Me and Aguero tried urging him to come along with us until we ended giving up. Everyone knows that you can never change Bam's mindset. I shake my head and begin to walk down the entrance.

Bam's P.O.V.

I was last to enter the fourth entrance. I hadn't lied to them when I said there was no dangerous beings on their path. But I'm sure the would all be angry if I had told them what lied ahead in this one. It wasn't the most life threatening but it surely wasn't that safe.

“I'm sorry guys.”

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

I know I've been absent for a bit and I'm sorry. So here I am with a longer chapter than the rest. You see, I got pretty lazy when it came to the editing and publishing stuff.

Honestly, it feels like no one is actually reading this but I guess I'll continue on for those who are silent. After a few more chapters, things might change just a bit and that includes personalities, as well as character development.

I've been caught up in a really, really good story and it really makes me evaluate on so many things. Whoever you silent readers are, I thank you for inspiring me to continue on even though no one might even be there.

[12|10|18]