He's back

(3/15/18)

Cindy's Pov

Golden Freddy and, me were still on the roof sitting down I was leaning on his chest "Goldie?" I said looking up at him "Hm?" He asked "Do you still miss her?" I asked him there was a long moment of silence for a minute then he took a deep breath "I'm sorry forget what I-" "Yes... Very very much more then anything" He said there was silence for a little bit then he asked "Do you miss him?" He asked "No way!" I said as I looked at him "That's the Cindy I still know!" He said grinning "Yeah.." I said with that we heard a scream.

"Fnaf 3 scream"

Golden Freddy: "SPRING-"

Cindy: "-TRAP!"

He teleported me and, him to Springtrap's front door then I grabbed the knob but, I heard "Purple Guy Finally.... I'm free..... Evil laugh Now to find... What's her name?..... Aha.... Cindy Coon!" We heard. Golden Freddy looked at me with a worried expression "We have got to go" He whispered to me as he took my wrist and, teleported me in a dark room I looked around but, I couldn't see anything "Goldie... Where's the light?" I said "Shh" He said then we heard footsteps approaching "Purple Guy Oh Coon where are you?~" He said I gasped quietly but, Golden Freddy covered my mouth the footsteps moved to the front of the door that we we're behind in it was silent now then he started walking away Golden Freddy removed his paw away from my mouth he looked at me he turned on his night vision so did I his is night color was gold mine was pink "We're in the closet I see" I said "Yeah.... I'll be right back" He said as he grabbed the doorknob I started to follow but, he pushed me back "Huh?" I said "Stay here" He said "What!? No way!" I said trying to budge but, due to him being stronger and, taller then me I couldn't budge "Who knows what he's up to so I guaranteed you stay here where it's safe" He said quietly "In a closet!?" I said trying to calm myself down "Fair point" He said "Just please stay in here unless you hear to my voice and, I'll let you know when it's safe.... Right now it isn't safe for you" He said as he grabbed the doorknob "Goldie?" I said he turned around I hugged him tightly he hugged back we stayed like this for 3 minutes before departing "Whatever happens to me.... Don't open the door" He said I nodded he nodded and, left closing the door behind him from the bottom I could see his footsteps but, I knew they we're Springtrap/Purple Guy's footsteps then I saw another pair then I heard it punching, falling, then I heard a loud scream that will never leave me to this day.

"Scream"

Punch!

Thud!

I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream or breathe it was silent for a while until a voice said "Panting It's ok you can come out now" I heard I grabbed the doorknob but, stopped then backed away That wasn't Golden Freddy he would've called me Cins that wasn't him! I stayed where I was instead I locked the door "You can come out now!" It said again I didn't move "COME OUT!" It shouted as he kept banging on the door and, trying to open the door with the doorknob I couldn't move there was nowhere else to go I was scared I looked up "Bingo!" I whispered as I climbed the wall and, opened the vent and, started crawling in it I have done crawling vents like this whenever I go in one it's like I already know where and, when to go I found a hole where I saw Springtrap but, his eyes we're purple I kept crawling I heard the closet door open from far away "AW YOU BITCH!" He shouted I crawled to Mangle's room I checked in a hole she wasn't there I crawled to Flippy's room where there was a door and, thought it would hold me since I'm really light but, it opened and, I fell in Flippy's room where he had his pocketknife against my neck now "Cindy.... It's you oh thank god!" He said as he put it in his pocket and, helped me up he hugged me tightly I was confused as he pulled away "Mangle what are you doing in here?" I said "Springtrap, he went evil so I tried to look for Golden Freddy but, I couldn't find him then I tried to look for you but, I couldn't find you either so I hid in here and, told Flippy everything" She explained "I know Goldie and, me we're in a closet but, he left and, I heard a scream and, I don't know what he did to him but, we'll find out soon" I said "Well.... We need to come prepared not just go with our fists" Flippy said "WAIT! we're actually gonna kill my boyfriend!?" Mangle said "Not kill him knock him out then we'll take out what's causing him to be like that" I said "Here" Flippy said giving me a crowbar I pretend that I'm hitting a baseball then pretending I hit it "Mangle.... I don't know about you, you rather stay here" I said "But, can I just come with you guys? But, stay hidden?" She said "Fine" Me and, Flippy said at the same time "I hope he's in there somewhere" Mangle said I felt bad for her I opened Flippy's door and, we started heading outside as we passed by everyone saw us so they followed us we finally reached outside someone was waiting for us. "Purple Guy Well well well... If it isn't Coon~" He said standing there patiently I raised my crowbar up "What do you want!?" I said angrily "Purple Guy Didn't he tell you?~... Oh that's sad I need you.... To turn evil" He said "What? I don't know what your talking about!" I said lying "Purple Guy You know very well what I'm talking about Coon" He said "No... I don't" I said lying again which lying isn't my thing at all "Purple Guy Don't act all innocent Coon... I can see through your blue eyes" He said "Ha the only thing you can see is a cat that doesn't know what your talking about!" Candy hollered before he started laughing. Purple Guy growled "Alright FINE you want me to turn evil so badly then I'll turn evil!" I said as I closed my eyes and thought of something and started to shake as I got on my knees and, looked down "CINDY!" Flippy shouted as he went on his knees in front of me he lifted my chin "Leave..... Now" I said "No..." He said "I.... I l-Care for you" He said "I care for-" "And for your safety" He said "And for your safety too.... So get outta here" I said there were tears in his eyes and he hugged me I hugged him back I groaned as he pulled away "Go" I said as my eyes closed.

Flippy's Pov

I backed away as she started shaking and started mumbling some stuff to herself until she stopped and got up she looked at me.... Victoria (Cindy) was looking at me with bloodshot eyes she looked at Purple Guy (Springtrap) "Purple Guy Finally face to face with you!" He said "Victoria When will you learn it's only in the past!" She said "Purple Guy Mm..... How about......... NEVER!" He shouted as he ran and punched Cindy (Victoria) She fell on her knees while grabbing her cheek she got up "Victoria Oh now your gonna regret that Victor!" She said as she she kicked him in the shin and then the stomach then a fight kept going on we watched Springtrap (Purple Guy) Was on Cindy (Victoria) But, on her back while stretching her arms back she gritted her teeth in pain "Victoria we can-" "Go Norman!" She said in pain "But-" "Your not safe now go!" She said as she bit him he screamed and got off of her we hid underneath the mansion where there was a gap for everyone "Panting Is... Is everyone here?" I said "N-No" Toothy said as he pointed straight ahead I looked ahead and it was "CUDDLES GET OVER HERE!" I shouted he didn't move.

Toothy's Pov

"I got this" I said as I ran towards Cuddles "TOOTHY!" Flippy shouted from far away I ignored him and kept running he was really far away. Springtrap (Purple Guy) looked in Cuddles's direction and shot something from his hand it looked like a purple orb coming towards him "CUDDLES.... NO!" I shouted as I ran faster and pushed him away he fell to his side just in time the purple orb went inside me I screamed it felt like I've been shot I fell on my back while holding onto my stomach "Ugh.... Gasps TOOTHY!" Cuddles shouted as he ran by my side I looked at him he managed to pick me up and, carried me under the house where all of my friends are.

Cuddles's Pov

"Tooth... What happened?" Fliqpy said "He saved me.... He pushed me out of the way and took the bullet" I said as I started laying him down "That's it.... We're gonna fight back!" Candy said as he grabbed two guns and ran towards the fight everyone followed I started running until I heard a faint voice "Coughing Cuddles" I turned around it was only Toothy I walked to his side again now it was only me and him "Hey Tooth" I said he was gonna say something but, blood was in his mouth "Hang on Tooth" I said "I'll be right back!" I said as I ran inside the house and ran to the basement and ran to a cabinet and ran back upstairs I can't lose him...... I was athletic so I ran really fast I ran under the house and to Toothy's side again and opened the kit quickly "Coughs out blood You came back for me" He said looking at me like he was sleepy I grabbed the bandages "Of course I did.... Because..." I said struggling to finish my sentence he grabbed my wrist "It's ok.... I know now..." He said softly "Y-You do?" I said "Coughs out blood Yeah.... We are just... Just... Friends" He said as his eyes closed "Tooth?... Toothy?.... No no no no no.... Toothy... No please" I said starting to tear up I hope this is what you wanted Cuddles! I thought to myself I put my head on his chest it was silent my heart dropped like shattered glass I rested on his chest and said "Toothy.... If you can't hear me... I.... I don't know if you can hear me but, I just want you to know that................ I................. I................ I............... I love you Toothy" I said then I started hearing a pulse again but, he didn't open his eyes I pulled away from his chest and smiled as tears trickled down.

Flippy's Pov

"Panting It's over Purple Guy" Victoria said he was on the floor Victoria grabbed a gun and pointed it at him "Wait!" I said "What?" Victoria said "We can remove him from Springtrap's body... From Bonnie" I said looking at him. Bonnie frozen but, nodded I looked at Purple Guy "I've always wanted to be free" He said as he closed his eyes and then it was Springtrap again "Ugh... My head" Springtrap said "SPRINGY!" Mangle shouted as she jumped on Springtrap and kissed him everywhere I started laughing. Cuddles was walking with Toothy in his arms he was carrying him bridal style but, Toothy's head was back "I'll call an ambulance!" I said.

1987words!