End: I can(t) hear

Jisung pulled away to look into her eyes. A puzzled look was on her face then she saw the hearing aids. Her eyes widened.

"J-Jisung you c-can hear me?" She freaked out as her face turned red.

He smirks.

"I heard you and yes, you have a nice voice. I'm sure you'll sound better i  singing too." He comment before walking away.

"Hey! You don't just walk away after a girl confesses her love for you especially not after you had kissed her too!" Right then he turn on his heel to face her. His eyes carving into her's just like the first time.

"Alright let's restart then." He smiles brightly.

She was confused for a second after he walked away to stand at the shore.

She smiles as she suddenly thought of something.

"Can you hear the sea?" Y/N asks him, as she stand side by side with him on the beach. Jisung smiles.

"Yes." He answered. Y/N smiles at the thought of him hearing the world again.

"Can you hear me?" She ask this time. Jisung turn to look at her. He takes something out from his pocket.

"I don't need to hear to know how beautiful you sound. You're as beautiful as the sea and you sound as soft as the waves." He said laying the the sea shell in her hand.

"I thought of you when i found this. So I'm giving it to you to keep, this time to think of me." He smiles as she quickly covers her blush.

"Can i say something?" She ask him. He hum in response.

"I love you." She say again.

Jisung chuckles at her cuteness.

"I heared you and I love you too."

---
A/N:

Oof this is cute.

I like how it turned out.
I might have more short stories coming out again this month.