H

"Do you have hearing aids?" Y/N decides to ask him since he should probably have some or be getting some.

Jisung blinked a few times before replying.

"I do but i don't use them. I've had them since i was born but i don't use them. I'm so used to sign languages that i forget to use them. Besides I'm better now. I don't need to hear, right?" He explain and she pouts.

"I guess you won't hear me then." She talks out loud. Jisung stared at her lips when she said that and she glance back at him, confused.

"What?" She said and he read her lips however he still didn't faze a bit as his eyes were glued onto her lips.

"Jisung?" She called his name but he didn't react either.

She taps his shoulder bringing him back to his senses.

"Sorry." He said before turning away.

Weird. She thought.

"Have you had a girlfriend before?" She ask him and he gave her a look.

"Does it look like I'm the type girls would go for? Especially with this type of problem i don't think they're interest." He hit send and begin to walk away.

After a few minutes of Y/N not bothering him or following him he felt his phone buzz.

His eyes widen at her reply.

"Yes, you look the type to have a girlfriend. I can probably be the first one then."