A crippled dragon and a discovery

After Yang's fight.

After the fight was over your head started to throb and feel weird as you felt something weird coming from emerald. Yang suddenly turned around and punched Mercury in the leg causing a snap to be heard. You and your team stood up as the crowd Boo'd. "Ah my leg! my leg!" Yelled Mercury. "That's what you get you littl-" Yang said before being surrounded by robots. "Yang Xiao Long stand down!" Yelled a Atlas soldier. "What? Why!" Asked Yang. "Mercury!" Yelled Emerald as she knelt next to Mercury. "Why's she do that?! Why'd she attack me?" Asked Mercury. You all turned to watch the replay of Yang's assault. Yang looked around as everyone stared at her. Not long after Yang was escorted to the dorm by robots. You all followed her slowly. Once in the room the robots let her in then guarded the door as you followed behind her. Yang stared at the ground petrified. You sat next to her and pulled her into your shoulder. "yang, what happened back there?" You asked. "I.." Said Yang before the general came in. 

After a little bit of talking.

"I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice." Said Ironwood. "But he attacked me!" Yelled Yang. "Sir, I think she's telling the truth, 1st off I know my girlfriend, and she would never do something like that, 2nd, I did sense something in the arena they were in after the fight." You said.  "Video footage and millions of footage say other wise Y/N. " Said Ironwood. "But..Yang would never do that!" Said Weiss. "Yeah!" Said Ruby. Ironwood sighed. "You all seem like good students. And the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did. Under normal circumstances. But I believe, and hope this to be, nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When your out on the battlefield, your judgement can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the battle has passed. "Speaking from experience general?" You said. "But I wasn't-" Said Yang before Ironwood interrupted. "That's enough!" Said the General angrily. "The sad truth is...whether it was an accident, or an assault....it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that...your disqualified." Said before leaving the room. You all stood quiet for a moment. "You guys believe me...right?" Asked Yang. "Duh" Said Ruby. "Your hot headed, but not ruthless." Said Weiss. "From what I've seen, even against enemies that threaten your friends, you still would never do that, also I know you, your kind and gentle, not mean so of course." You said hugging Yang. Blake however stood quiet. "...Blake?" Asked Yang. Blake put her head down and You, Weiss and Ruby looked at each other. "I want to believe you." Said Blake. "Huh?" Said Ruby. "And whats that supposed to mean?" Asked Weiss. "Blake..." You said. "Blake?.." Said Yang with tears in here eyes. Blake looked at Yang then put her head down. "How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us." Said Weiss. Blake sighed. "I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual...Little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first, they were accidents... then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right. This is all just...very...familiar.  But your not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So...I want to trust you. I WILL trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did." Said Blake. Yang rubbed her tears away. "I saw him attack me. So I attacked back. " Said Yang. "Okay. Thank you." Said Blake. "I think I'm gana rest up. " Said Yang. "We'll get out of your hair." Said Blake. You kissed Yang on the cheek before you all left. "This a mess." Said Weiss. "She doing ok?" Asked Jaune opening the door. The rest of team JNPR looked at you worriedly. "She's doing the best she can." Said Blake. "She needs time to think and process what happened." You said. "I heard Mercury and his team rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened." Said Ruby. "If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask." Said Ren. "Thank you, I appreciate that." You said smiling. "Alright then...if that's the case...Pyrrha? " Said Ruby. "Hmm?" Said Pyrrha sitting down. "You make sure to win one for Beacon, okay? " Said Ruby. "It's what Yang would want. " Said Weiss. "I'll do my best." Said Pyrrha forcing a smile. "She's still distracted by what happened before Yang's fight." You said in your head. "I'll be sure to watch tonight in case you get picked!" Said Ruby. "Sorry, but I think I've had enough fighting for one year. " Said Blake. "Ditto. Coffee?" Asked Weiss looking at Blake. "Tea." Said Blake as both her and Weiss walked off. You and Ruby followed suit. Weiss and Blake went into the city to get some tea, so you and Ruby walked around the School.

           You and Ruby looked around till you saw Velvet taking pictures of everyone. "Ruby!, Y/N! how you two going? out on a date?" Asked Velvet. Hi Velvet!" You both said. "No..no date atm, were just wondering around till tonight." You said. "What are you doing?" Asked Ruby. "Oh, you know- just working on my photography. Do you wana see?" Said Velvet pushing her camera to you and Ruby. Velvet showed you a picture of sun's weapon. "That's....better." Said Ruby. "Looks great Velvet." You said. "Heh..thanks Y/N. I'm sorry to hear about your sister and gf, is she doing ok?" Asked Velvet. "Yeah, shes fine...heh thanks." Said Ruby. "She just needs some space." You said. I think it's just awful what people are saying about her. Yang's such a nice person." Said Velvet. "Yeah, she's amazing and kind hearted. " You said nodding your head. "Well, I', glade someone thinks so." Said Ruby. "Most people don't know what it's like on the battlefield. I mean, even experienced fighters can get scared and start seeing things. If it happened to Coco, it can happen to anyone." Said Velvet. "Coco?" You and Ruby asked. "Yeah. She swore she saw Yastu with her in the forest during the fight with Emerald and Mercury. but he never even made it out of the geyser fields.  Stress induced hallucinations, apparently. " Said Coco. "Ok, so two people have seen things that weren't really there when fighting those two....somethings up." You said in your head. "Yeah." Said Ruby looking to the side. Ruby took a picture of Ruby as she was lost in thought. "Oh, sorry!" Said Velvet. "It's fine." Said Ruby. "Well I need to get going, cya around." Said Velvet as she left. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" You asked Ruby. "Yeah.." Said Ruby. "Both Coco and Yang had hallucinations when fighting members of Cinders team. That can't be a coincidence. " you said. "Yeah..we need to tell Ozpin." Said Ruby. "Right, we can clear Yang's name." You said. Ruby's phone rang. You checked it to see that the match was about to begin. "We should go support Pyrrha in case she get's picked , then we can go see Ozpin." You said. "Good idea, lets go!" Said Ruby. You and Ruby ran off the coliseum.