Somethings up

Timeskip to after Suns team match. 

"Looks like the dorks made it to the next round." Said Yang. "Yeah, it was a good match." You said. "That concludes the matches for today. Please leave the coliseum IN A CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION." Said Oobleck over the speaker. "Come on, lets go congratulate 'em." Said Yang. You all got up and started to walk. Weiss stopped walking causing you to bump into her and Ruby to bump into you. "Something wrong Weiss?" You asking. You saw Weiss staring into the sky at an airship. "She's here." Said Weiss. Weiss took off running to the courtyard. You and Ruby took off after her. "Weiss that's the big deal ? Who is it? Who is she?" Asked Ruby when you made it to the courtyard. "Winter." Said Weiss. "Wait...your sister?" Asked Ruby.  "Oh, should be cool seeing her again." You said. "You know my sister?" Asked Weiss. "Yeah, back when I was with Qrow, they ran into each other, so I ran into her as well." You said. Winter got off her ship. "Winter!" Weiss yelled. Weiss turned around as you all run up to her. "Winter, I'm so happy to see you! Oh, your presence honors us." Said Weiss bowing. "Beacon, its been a long time. The air feels...different." Said Winter. "Maybe that's cause I'm here." You  said stepping into Winters view. "Y/N. It's really has been to long, when my sister mention a boy with your name, I thought it would be you." Said Winter. "Is that bad?" You asked. "Not from what I've heard, but I also know the "Sleeping arrangements. If you know what I mean." Said Winter. "Yeah.....don't kill me." You said. "I have yet to see a reason to." Said Winter. "Anyway...your going to love it here! I know you travel alot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas!, Vale too! The government and the school are completely different, can you believe it!" Said Weiss excitedly.  "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its bureaucracy. That is not why I came." Said Winter. "Right, I'm sorry." Said Weiss. "Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears I have no choice in the matter." Said Winter. "But, we won." Said Weiss. "Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed." Said Winter. "Cold as always I see. You haven't changed much." You said. "Neither have you, your plans are still way out of proportion, see in how you took that punch to the ground on purpose just to cause the ice to crack resulting in all the pressure to be released, am I correct? Said Winter.  "Hehe..." You said while rubbing the back of your head. "Thought so, leave us." Said Winter. The robots took a few steps back. Winter sighed. "How have you been?" Asked Winter. "Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class. The rest of my studies are going wonderfully too. I'm - " Weiss said before being smacked on the head by winter. "Silence you boob! I don't recall asking for your ranking. I asked how you've been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? are you making new friends? " Asked Winter. "We'll there's Ruby." Said Weiss gesturing to Ruby. Ruby laughed and pushed in Weiss's bruise  that she got from Winter. "Boop." Said Ruby. "I see, so this is the leader you wrote of." Said Winter. "How appropriately...underwhelming." Said Winter. "Uh, thank you," Said Ruby.  "Greetings Ruby Rose. I wish to thank you for taking an interest in my sister." Said Winter. "Oh, yes, of course! The honor is in my...court." Said Ruby bowing. "As well as to you Y/N thank you for taking an interest with my sister and becoming her lover. Thou I must warn you, don't get her involved with your war." Said Winter. "If I get involved it will be cause I want to." Said Weiss. Winter sighed. "Anyway, I have business with the general and your headmaster. But seeing as I'm early. Why don't you take me to your quarters. " Said Winter. "Really?!" Said Weiss. "Yes, I wish to inspect them and make sure they're up to my personal standards." Said Winter as she walked toward the school with Weiss. "I'll let those two catch up." You said. "Good idea." Said Ruby.  

          You and Ruby walked around the quart yard not going to far from Weiss. "So...its been a while since it's just been us..." Said Ruby. "Yeah, sorry me and you haven't spent some alone time together." You said. Ruby tippy toed and kisses your cheek. "It's fine, but you can make it up to me starting now." Said Ruby holding your hand. You slowly backed Ruby into a pole and kissed her. Ruby moaned into the kiss slightly. "How's that for starters?" You asked. "It's a start..." Said Ruby.  You held Ruby close as you guys started to walk back to Beacon. "Think Weiss is alright?" Ruby asked. "I'm sure she-" You said before you and Ruby heard fighting in the distance. "Let's go." Said Ruby. You nodded and followed. You both saw Weiss standing in the crowd. "Weiss what's going on?" Ruby asked. "Some crazy guy just started attacking my sister!" Said Weiss. "That's crazy!" You said. "Who would do such a....nd that's my uncle!" Said Ruby. "What?" Said Weiss. "Kick her butt uncle Qrow!" Yelled Ruby."Uhh...teach him respect, Winter." Said Weiss. "Qrow is here as well, those 2....this can't be good." you said. You ran in between the two and used both your swords to hold back their blades. "What the heck are you two doing." You said. "This doesn't concern you Y/N" Said Winter. You two are about to make a huge scene, knowing that people are you know, I would think it best to not attract attention." You said glaring at them both. "He's right...this is no time for a fight." Said Winter. "You really know how to kill the mood kid." Said Qrow taking a sip from his flask. Qrow backed away then looked at Winter. Qrow pointed to his cheek. Winter got her sword as was about to swing at him. "Dam, idiot." You said. "Schnee!" you heard someone said. You all turned to see the general. "General Ironwood, sir!" Said Winter. "What in the world do you think your doing?" Asked the general. "He started the altercation, sir." Said Winter. "That's actually not true, she attacked first." Said Qrow. "Is that right?" Said the general looking at Winter. Winter hanged her head. "And you. What are you doing here?" Said Ironwood. "I could be asking you the same thing." Said Qrow. "I-" Said Ironwood before Ozpin interrupted. "Now, now everyone. There is a sanction fight happening just around the corner at the Colosseum, that I can assure you has better seats. And popcorn." Said Ozpin."Break it up everyone. We will take care of this mess." Said Glynda. "Let's go." Said Ironwood fixing his tie and walking away. Penny turned around and waved. You and Ruby waved back smiling. "Uncle Qrow!" Yelled Ruby as she lathed onto his shoulder. "Hi,  Ahhh! its so good to see you! Did you miss me?! did you miss me?!" Asked Ruby as she hung from Qrows arm. "Nope." Said Qrow jokingly as he rubbed Ruby's head. "Hey kid." Said Qrow looking to you. "Hey. Teacher." You said. "I'm not your teacher anymore, no need to call me that." Said Qrow. "Heh, I just like making you feel old." You said. Qrow just took a drink from his flask. "Qrow!" You heard Ozpin yell. Qrow let his arm fall and Ruby slid off his arm. "A word please." Said Ozpin as Glynda crossed her arms. "I think I'm in trouble." Said Qrow. "You did kinda cause alot of commotion." Said Ruby. "Yep, as usual. Catch you later kid. And Y/N your coming." Said Qrow. "Me ? Why ? " You asked. "Cause this concerns you." Said Qrow as he turned and walked away. "You'll be ok if I go?" You asked Ruby. "Yeah, you can finish making it up to me later." You said. "Right." You said as you kissed Ruby then Weiss on the cheek and left with Qrow. "Why is the kid coming Qrow?" Ozpin asked. "Cause this is also about him." Said Qrow. You all got into an elevator. 

              The elevator opened. "What were you thinking?!" Asked Winter. "If you were one of my men, I would have you shot." Said Ironwood. "If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself." Said Qrow. "While I wouldn't condone his actions, retaliating like you did, certainly didn't help the situation." Said Glynda. "He was drunk!" Said Winter. "Hes always drunk." Said Glynda. You then all turn to Qrow who takes a sip from his flask. "Qrow, why are you here, and why is Y/N here." Said Ozpin. "You've been out of contacts for weeks, you can't just go dark like that in the field." Said Ironwood. "I'm not one of your special operatives Jimmy." Said Qrow. "General." Said winter. "What ever. You sent me to get Intel on our enemy, and I'm telling you our enemy is here." Said Qrow. "We know." Said Ironwood taking a seat. "Oh!, oh you know. We'll thank goodness I'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!" Said Qrow. "Qrow!" Said Ironwood with a sigh. "Communications a two way street pal.  See that ? That's the send button." Said Qrow pointing to his phone. "They'd had reason to assume you'd been compromised." Said Winter. "And I have reason to assume you don't need to be here. " Said Qrow. "That's harsh Qrow." You said. "Schnee , we'll discuss this back on my ship." Said Ironwood. "But sir!" Said Winter. "Winter, Leave." Said Ironwood. "Yes, sir." Said Winter with a salute. You put your hand on winter shoulder as she passed you. "Talk to you later." You said. Qrow gave her a wink when she passed. Winter stepped into the elevator. "Go on." Said Ironwood once Winter left. Your little infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They're the ones responsible for Autumn's condition." Said Qrow before he took another drink. "What?" Said Glynda. "Despite what the world thinks were not just teachers, or generals or headmasters. The people in this room, The leader of the other two academies, We're the one that keeps the world safe from the evil's no one even knows about. It's why we meet behind closed doors, why we work in the shadows. So you tell me James, when you brought your army to Vale, did you think you were being discreet or did you just not give a dam!" Said Qrow. "Discreet wasn't working." Said Ironwood as he put his scroll on Ozpin's deck which brought up a image of his ships around Beacon. "I'm here because this is what was necessary. " Said Ironwood. "Your here, causing Ozpin wanted you here, Same as with me for Y/N, Ozpin made you a part of this inner circle and opened your eyes to the real fight that's infront of us." Said Qrow. "And I am grateful." Said Ironwood. "Oh, well, you got a real funny way of showing it." Said Qrow. "The people of Vale needed someone to protect them, someone who would act. When they look to the skies and see my fleet, they feel safe, and our enemies will feel our strength." Said Ironwood. Qrow begins to laugh. "You..you think they're scared of your little ships? I've been out there and so has Y'N and I've seen the things she's made and let me tell you....they are fear." Said Qrow. "and fear will only bring the grimm. A guardian is a symbol of comfort. But an army is a symbol of conflict. There's an energy in the air now, a question in the back of everyone's minds: If this is the size of our defenses, what is it we're expecting to fight?" Said Ozpin. Everyone looked at Ironwood. Ironwood sighed and took his scroll off the desk. "Now then Qrow, why is Y/N here?" Ozpin asked. "Go on kid, show them." Said Qrow. "Are you sure?" You asked. "Do it." Said Qrow.  You held out your hand a held a ice shard and froze a small part of the room. "No dust...." Said Glynda. "But...that's impossible." Said Ironwood. "Qrow what is this!" Said Ozpin. "I've done some thinking, and I think Y/N is like the old wizard in the stories, hes not a maiden, but a Wizard." Said Qrow. "I'm a what?!" You asked. "Qrow then told you the story of the 4 maidens and the wizard while also telling the others of your past. "He needs protection." Said Ironwood. "I agree, this is dangerous." Said Glynda. "Y/N? "asked Ozpin. "I don't need or want protection, I can take care of myself, as of which, knowing what I know, I'm guessing the "Evils" Qrow was speaking of, is her... the one who killed my parent's right." You said. "Salem...yes." Said Ozpin. "I want in." You said. "Thou you may be a part of this now, your still to young, to do what we do, but you are skilled enough for it. I will need to think over today's event's. Meanwhile I suggest we find a guardian." Said Ozpin.

(sorry if the end seems rushed, really wanted to get this story out, after being busy for a while, sorry, but I do have school and my own life xD but i will keep doing stories!)