The maiden

You woke up the next morning with Weiss and Ruby next to you and Blake and Yang next to them. You yawned and rubbed your eyes as you heard a knock at the door. You got up slowly and quietly went to the door as to not disturb the others. You slowly opened it to see Pyrrha and Qrow in the doorway. You saw Pyrrha turn red the look away and Qrow palmed his forehead. "What?" you asked looking down to see yourself only in boxers. You quickly hid behind the door. "W..What do you want?" You asked. "Ozpin sent me to get you and red head here and tell you to meet him in his office, thou Pyrrha was already up, so she'll accompany me along the way there, you need to get dressed and meet us there." Said Qrow. "Yeah,...I'll see you two there." You said. You heard Qrow and Pyrrha walk down the hall before you closed the door. You looked back to see that it was early in the morning and decided to let the girls sleep. You quickly got dressed and headed for Ozpin's office. You made it to the elevator to see Pyrrha standing there. "What happened to Qrow?" You asked. "He told me to stay here and wait for, we are to go to Ozpin as soon as you arrived." Said Pyrrha. "Then let's go." You said steeping into the elevator with Pyrrha. "Pyrrha...about before...sorry, I forgot that I stripped down to my-" You said before Pyrrha cut you off. "It is fine, Plus, it wasn't a bad sight." Said Pyrrha turning her head. Th elevator door opened and you and Pyrrha went inside. "Please, Miss Nikos take a seat, Y/N you don't mind standing do you?" Ozpin asked. "Not at all sir." Said Ozpin. "Miss Nikos, it comes as no surprise that your team chose you to move onto the final round in the tournament. Your performance has been exemplary." Said Ozpin. "Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I never would have made it this far without my teammates." Said Pyrrha. "Personally I think it's the other way around." Said Qrow. "I'm sorry, but I don't think we've been properly introduced." Said Pyrrha. "Names Qrow." Said Qrow. "Yes, Y/N told me. But that is not what I meant." Said Pyrrha. "Qrow is a trusted college of mine." Said Ozpin. "Professor if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me and Y/N here." Asked Pyrrha. "Yeah, was begging to wonder that myself."You said. "Both of you, what are your favorite fairy tales?" Asked Ozpin. "I'm sorry?" Asked Pyrrha. "Fairy tales, stories from your childhood, surely you must remember some of them." Said Ozpin. "All i know about are the story of the seasons and the tale of the two brothers." You said. "And you ms. Nikos?" Asked Ozpin. "We'll there's the tale of the two brothers, the shallow sea, the lady in the tower, and the seasons." Said Pyrrha. "Let's focus on the story of the seasons, do you remember how it goes?" Asked Ozpin. "Why yes, of course." Said Pyrrha. Pyrrha told the story of the seasons. "My mother love's that story." Said Pyrrha. "Would believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?" Said Ozpin. "You don't look that old professor." You said. "Yes, I would have to agree with Y/N." Said Pyrrha. "Well would you believe me if I said it was all true?" Asked Ozpin. "If what was true?" You asked. "What if I were to tell the both of you, that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power without dust." Said Ozpin. "You stared at Ozpin with wide eyes. "You mean like a semblance?" Asked Pyrrha. "Like magic." Said Ozpin. "I-.." Said Pyrrha. "Yeah, first time hearings it pretty crazy. " Said Qrow. "Your serious.?" Asked Pyrrha. "Does it look like I'm joking, just ask Y/N" Said Ozpin. "Y/N?" Said Pyrrha looking to you. "Go on kid." Said Qrow. You held out your hand and created a small flame then made it swirl around you before disappearing. "Don't be alarmed, I'm just as surprised as you are learning about these, maidens with powers, I never really knew what I was till know." You said. "Ah, your not a maiden Y/N maidens can only be women." Then what am I?" You asked. "Much like in the story, you are a wizard." Said Ozpin smiling. You and Pyrrha looked at each other. "Why are you telling us this?" Asked Pyrrha. "We're telling you, Pyrrha, cause we believe you are next in line to receive the maidens powers. And so Y/N could know his origins as well and what he is in all of this." Said Ozpin. "We?" Asked Pyrrha. You hear the elevator as Glynda and the general exit the elevator." "Wait, what is this?" Asked Pyrrha. "They know too?" You asked. "Who are you?" Asked Pyrrha. "You know, who we are. We're still the same teachers and headmasters you met, when you arrived at Beacon. " Said Glynda. "Cept we got a little part time job." Said Qrow. "We are the protectors of this world." Said Ironwood. "And we need your help, both of you." Said Ozpin. "Before you say anything else, let me show you something." Said Ozpin as he stood up and went to the elevator. You all got in as Ozpin used a key to unlock a locked floor and the elevator descended.