Chapter 34: He is Backed By My Master!

I wasn't confident that my disguise would fool the sharp eyes, but I wasn't expecting myself to be unveiled this early either. My insides twisted in alarm at the sight of his figure leaning on the door. I drew in a quick breath in response to that annoyingly knowing smile materializing on his face.

"You Knew all along?" I asked incredulously and I wanted to say more if it weren't for me feeling so awkward. Seeing me so flustered made him all the more amused. His face was just brimming with pleasure.

Pervert...definitely a pervert!

But what he said next caught me off guard.

"Would you believe me if I said it was love at first sight?" He smugly said with a sly wink. And here I thought only my idiot brother would be foolish enough to say this stuff to a girl he just met. I felt my heart went into a dead thud! as if struck by a lightning of terror, so shocked that I felt like dying. Now I see why girls swoon to the ground when Kaijin says the same thing to them.

I regained my senses only to see him slowly approaching me. In a matter of seconds, his face and mine were only inches apart. He lifted one finger to tilt my chin upward so I was facing him directly.

WHOAA!! Back off perve!

Instinctively, both of my hands went up in defense mode as I took a few steps back making sure he's not trying anything funny. Clever boy, limiting my space to prevent me from escaping around him!

"What is it that you want from me" I confronted firmly, "going all the way as to uncover my diguise, trully it can't be just to see me dressed up all pretty?"

"Ha! Of coursen not...but that's just one of the reason though. And I already made it happen!"

Tch! This guy...is seriously wrecking my nerves. Can I use his body to wreck this place instead. Now I won't be blamed for the damage.

I seriously considered that thought for a second there when Feng Eizan hastily marched towards me. I don't know whose weird idea it was to put a bed in a room full of precious artifacts, but I bumped into it and a pair of strong arms pinned me down from above.

Now that he got a more intimate look at me, I could see a change in his eyes. The once dark colored pupils were now hinted with glints of madness accompanied by a dangerously wild smirk. It was way past afternoon and the sun was probably setting, but here I was in bed with a pervert pinning me down who also discovered I'm actually a girl disguised as a handsome boy. Not only that, the same pervert told me he fell in love with me at first sight. I almost choked from laughter just thinking about it.

It was some time when he pinned me down that in that flash faster than my eyes could follow, he managed to block my meridians so I can't summon any inner strenght. Somehow it comes with a strong paralysis effect too?!

If father knew about this...oh...I don't even want to imagine what he'll do to me.

Slowly, he lowered his head to my face without leaving my gaze.

"H-hey! What are doing?!" I shouted, but his face was blank, yet not at the same time leaving me clueless as to what he's thinking. Through his dark eyes was my own reflection, and I've realized too late that none of my years of hard training prepared me for something like this. Especially when it came to males and females, and...love. Father...no the maids raised me since mother died during my birth, so there was only my image father's strict face. Therefore, I was trully terrified when his face stopped really close to my ear.

I suddenly had a moment of deja vu when I thought back that something similar to this happened with the warlord. Yet the incident with the warlord didn't have me close to terrified, just panicky. I even almost enjoyed it. This time it just didn't feel right.

"Feng Eizan! Don't you feel shameless at all? An accomplished grandson of the great grandmaster Wu pinning down a helpless girl, dressing her up then toying with her later!"

It was like he didn't hear me and went straight for my right ear instead and whispered eerily,

"Relax~ if you shout like that I might just finish you off right this instant. That'll be such a shame since I have so much planned for you." Ha! Haha-ha! He's no elegant court dancer. He's a perverted sadist!!

"Now I just want a little favor from you and we'll be done," he continued. He didn't wait my reply and proceeded to stand up. I was just glad he was away from me. He arranged my position so I was sitting up straight and facing his direction. Then without any warning, he started to undress right before my very eyes. If someone else was there to see me from the side, they'd see both of my eyes bulging out of their sockets.

I couldn't believe it...he just evolved from a perverted sadist to a perverted sadist stripper!!!

I forced my innocent eyes to close shut tight never to be opened again.

"Just what is the matter with you?!" I yelled at him.

"Huh! Don't close your eyes just yet," he said in a contrasting tone than from a moment ago, "or else you won't see."

"Oh I've seen enough! Let me go, let me out! I'll report y-" His hand suddenly clasped on my mouth. I thrashed around, trying to dispel his entire being away.

"I promise I won't reveal anything unecessary," he reassured, but I wasn't falling for any of his tricks again no matter what.

"Yeah right! There's nothing you can do to make me-"

"Oh really?" he cut me off. "What if I told you I can offer you the legendary Rainbow Rice."

NANI!! The legendary rainbow rice that even royalty can't just demand for. It's given the name not because it's colorful, it's because of the intricacy of many opposing flavors combined, yet still manage to taste extraordinary. Not just anyone can make because it require great skills to perfectly make the flavors compliment each other. If just one flavor is unbalanced then the whole dish is destroyed. Just what is so important to show me to go as far as offering something so valueble?

"We'll have a deal...if you can prove to me that what you will offer me is the real Rainbow Rice." Over the years, many fakes has been made to fool even royalties. There is only one way to tell whether it's fake or not. That is...

"Individual glaze!"

"Individual glaze!" We both said  in unison. That's right, each individial rice is glazed to shine only achieved by a special ingredient and nothing else.

Feng Eizan snapped his finger and a maid entered with the Rainbow Rice in hand. The instant I laid my eyes on it I knew it was the real deal. It was really hard to admit, but all-in-all I'd take the risk if it means I can get my hands of this Rainbow Rice.

Once again he started to lift off his upper clothing, slowly exposing a slender, yet masculine body. He turned around so his back was facing me. Really big and fancy was an ink tattoo of a courtesan lady across his back.

Huh? Is that...it?!

But to my surprise, he proceeded to do a hand stand which transformed the entire tattoo significantly. The once beautiful lady morphed into an all too familiar portrait of my master.

The revelation left me quite and astounded, for after months searching for my master, who knew a portrait of him would be on someone else's back.

"Well, do you recognize him yet?"

Thank very much for the votes so far. I hope you continue to enjoy my story.
(^•^)/