Chapter 10: Brother & Sister + This Moonlit Night

*nom* *nom* *nom*    *gulp*  *repeat*
I sat cross legged in a small restaurant wolfing down on my food like an animal. Clearly I was in a bad mood, taking my anger out on my poor, poor food.

Hmph! That bastard playboy. *nom* *nom* If we meet again I'll be sure to...*nom* *nom* to... Kaijn interupted me in the middle of my revenge plan.

"Hey. How long are you keeping that up. You ate 5 bowls of rice already and ordered 3 specials. How much do you think that'll cost huh." Kaijin complained, but I knew he was just jealous because he lost his apetite unabling him to eat.

"You *nom* *nom* were the one that said *gulp* it was your treat. So stop complaining and face it like the man you should be. Or perphaps you also favor men too." I mostly grumbled the last part to myself. I was sure Kaijin had not heard it. That memory though, it always sent me unwanted shivers whenever It came across my mind.

*shivers* I think it's better if I don't meet him again. Finalizing my thought, I turned towards Kaijin who was layed back against the wall.

"Anyway I wanted to thank you, um.. for trying to help me back there. I appreciate it a lot." I wasn't used to thanking my brother like this, so it made me awkward just a little. Kaijin's closed eyes opened, slightly surprised. Then surprisingly, he let out a gentle smile with his eyes halfway open. It was me who was taken back in surprise this time.

Hmm.. I haven't seen that smile in a while. It's good to see it again. I mused to myself.

I was too caught up in the moment that I almost let Kaijin stole the last special grilled fish. As soon as I got it back, his face turned dejected like a lost puppy in the rain.

"How cruel of you Nizana. You just thanked me, but took the last piece of fish I bought you with my own money. Ah, my little sister does not appreciate her own brother anymore." Kaijin sulked and pouted staring blankly into the wall. I sighed noticing that my brother will always be my goofy brother.

I guess it can't be helped now can it. I pulled out my secret food stash revealing a giant bento. Kaijin noticed an enticing aroma in the air and turned around. In front of him was my giant bento filled to the brim with all sorts of color and shape. There was just so many food inside that one would not know which food to eat first.

"Nizana, just how do you manage to bring this with you without me noticing. Hehe, you are my sister after all." Kaijin's eyes opened in excitement as he looked inside. He took  a pair of chopstick and began eating.

*nom nom* "This is so good! You should cook more like this at home you know." Kaijin said as he continued devouring the bento.

"Hahaha, maybe I will, for you and father and our houseold servants too."

We continued eating and enjoying the moment that we didn't notice the restaurant owner hovering above us, face swollen with anger. Without knowing, we stayed way past the opening hours that we were the last customers inside. No wonder the owner was mad.

"Haaa... That was very satisfying. We should do this more often Nizana. " Kaijin was rubbing his stuffed stomach as we walked back to the Golden Dragon inn.

"Yes we should...

thank you..." I whispered.