Adora recalled the beacon that Madame Razz had taken her to. She was sure she'd find answers there.

"Running away! Great idea, and I don't have to go to dinner with my mom!" Glimmer rambled. "I'll get my things-"

"No, I have to do this on my own." And with that, Adora leaped out the window and began her journey to find the beacon.

.

Scorpia

Less than a few minutes of questioning later, the princess Entrapta had moved to side with the Horde. Scorpia had convinced her that her friends were not coming back for her, and showed interest in her work, Entrapta explaining how she had made more progress in hiding here than free back at home. She rambled on about her plans to integrate First One's tech into her studies. Unfortunately, she hadn't been able to find anything new lately.

.

Catra

Night was falling and Catra was lost in the forest. Awesome. Why she had decided to venture into the magic forest in the first place? She didn't know. Continuing to lose hope, she tried to find a shelter for the night. After tripping over branches and clawing through vines, she ended up in a clearing she'd seen already, her frustration only growing. The woods started to make noises and she immediately understood why they called it "The Whispering Woods". She shuddered until she heard footsteps. A familiar voice was speaking to... the trees? She hid behind a tree and watched Adora sink to her knees, telling the forest that she was weak and afraid.

Suddenly a bright light shone from behind the trees opposite the ones Catra was hiding in. Adora stood up, grabbed her sword that she had discarded on the forest floor and followed the source of the light. Catra climbed the tree she was at with ease and saw Adora walking up to the entrance of a tall building with a bright blue light shooting into the sky. How had she not seen it before?

Once she was out of sight, Catra hopped down and surveyed the area, confused to what it might be.

The entrance to the building began to close and Catra leaped inside. She followed Adora through a long hallway with some sort of symbols on the walls that lit up as she passed them. Eventually, she ended up in a large room made of purple and blue crystals. A runway led to a platform in the center surrounded by sharp looking pillars and more of those symbols snaked along the walls and floor.

Catra hid behind a pillar that supported the room as Adora called out.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed throughout the large building and whispers seemed to respond. "I carry the sword of She-Ra," she pulled the sword off of her back, showing it off, "and I've come here for help. Is anyone there?"

After a moment, a figure appeared behind Adora, startling her. "Greetings administrator." A female voice spoke. "What is your query?"

Adora hesitated, then asked for help to heal her friend. Glimmer. Of course. All Adora cared about these days were her new best friends. In Catra's opinion, it was a good thing that Glimmer was cursed. If she was eliminated, Adora'd be crushed. Her plans would fail. Then again, Catra didn't want Adora hurt. Not really. Deep inside, she just wished that things would go back to the way they were before, when it was just her and Adora, best friends. She-Ra didn't exist. There was no divide between the Horde and Adora. Catra wouldn't have to pretend to hate her. No, she did hate her. She had to keep telling herself that because she knew that the two would have no more chances together.

Maybe she should just get out of there. Out of that room, out of the woods, and find a place as far away from Adora and She-Ra and the princesses and the Horde and everything. Be the way she was supposed to be: alone.