Chapter 5

A few hours later Angel walked back into the house with an emotionless face and a cold stare. Ava walked up to her to ask her what was wrong but she just looked at her with a heartless glare. Slender went into Allison's mind to ask her what was going on.

   "Sometimes Angel will get flashes of memories that make her feel sad but she hides it, she could have also have had something happen to her while she was underground." Allison replied. After hearing that answer, Slender took his long arm and steered Angel over to his office.

    As soon as they got in the office he asked her what was wrong. "When I was underground, my bully Lexi posted something about me and it went viral on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube." She says looking down at the ground.

     "Well," he started "when you are ready you can have your first mission to kill someone." He said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Angel then smiled but when she smiled her eyes turned slightly red and devil horns started to grow.

     As she saw this she excused herself then ran up the stairs ignoring the calls behind her. When she got up the stairs she fainted but somehow never hit the ground. She fell into a deep sleep not worrying about anything going on.

                          {♡☆♡☆}

     When she woke up, she saw red eyes staring at her intently. When she saw them she screamed and fell off the bed she was sitting on. She looked up to see it was just Ben. "Oh my gosh you scared me" she says panting. "Sorry" he says with a smirk. 'Gosh he looks so cute' "Thanks Angel" he says smiling. "Oh heavens did I say that out loud" she says. He nodded his head and immediately she ran out the door blushing.