Chapter 2

(Picture of Angel above)

                                                                             (Angel's P.O.V)

As you were walking in the woods you found your favorite spot in the woods and texted your friends in your group chat.

(Group chat)

(A-Angel, Av-Ava, Al-Allison)

A: Meet me in our fav spot in the woods and remember bring a weapon in case something comes.

Av and Al: Ok we're coming

(Allison's P.O.V)

As soon as Angel texted us I knew that her mom was drinking alot again. And something her mom didn't know is that her ex/Angel's dad was dating my mom. If she knew that was who he was dating, Angel would be in a lot of trouble. But anyways I went to my room and got my purse, My pocket knife, and my phone. I then walked to Ava's house to walk with her to our favorite spot. As i walking i saw Ava holding her stuff(her phone and pocket knife)

"Hi Ava"I said to her as we walked to the woods. "Hey"she replied. We then kept walking to our favorite spot in the woods. As we were walking there it felt as something was watching us, but i just brushed it off. We then made it there, and Angel was sitting on this random tree stump. "Hey whores" she said. "Hey" Ava and I said at the same time. We started to talk and then I saw something with an all white face and I knew who it was. 

"Umm Angel, Ava," I start saying. They then reply saying yes. "You know how we like creepypastas"I was probably really pale right now"Well I  just found Slendy". They then turn around happily when they see him. They both wave at him and he waves back awkwardly.

                                                  __________________________________

Sorry this is so short I will try to make another chapter tomorrow