chapter 3

Slendys pov

I wonder why those gurls are waving to me. Shouldn't they be scared, screaming and running. I do stuff to seem scarier but they seem unfazed.

One even giggles at me. I go in into their heads and say "You are the new recruits that I need, follow me" I start walking into the forest they all grab their knives and start trailing after me.

I don't think they are humans because if they were they would be tired right now. But instead they are skipping behind me happily. We arrive at the mansion a few minutes after walking they didn't seem to tire down.

I warn them that weapons will be thrown and out the corner of my eye I can see the one that giggled summoning an orb in her hand. I hope she isn't summoning Zalgo. I open the door to see everyone throwing their weapons but they all stop all of a sudden. I look down to see the leader of the girls controling them with her hands. She then makes all of the weapons drop. They all stare at her confused wondering how did she do that.

Angels POV

I start summoning something to stop the weapons from being thrown. Slender opens the door and weapons are thrown. But as they are thrown I look down and throw the orb at the weapons stopping them stop mid-air then dropping them.

I look up to see everyone staring at us. If slender had a mouth his jaw would be dropped but since he doesn't he was just staring at us. I awkwardly wave at them and they awkwardly wave back.

"Um, my name is Angel" I say. "My name is Ava" Ava says from my right. "And I'm Allison" she says from my left. The CreepyPastas are still staring at us and we awkwardly walk into the mansion.

"I guess you should tell us your powers" Jeff says (my name is Jeff) "I guess so Jeff"I reply. They are all in shock again since they are suprised that I know their names. "This will take a while I guess" I murmur.