✰ THIRTY EIGHT - SHOPPING, SHOPPING AND MORE...DEATH? ✰

" don't get cut on my edges, I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon "

WITH Marcel, don't worry! read the text that Lena had gotten from Rebekah when she had awoken that morning. Although, she could hardly call it the morning, it was almost midday and she had slept through all the werewolves training in the courtyard and making a mess.

After Lena had changed, she had made her way out of the room she shared with Klaus and decided she didn't want to look at the mess the werewolves had made as she stood on the top floor hallway, looking down on them in the courtyard. She shook her head at the small gathering of 'super wolves' as they were being called and turned her back on them, deciding she'd much rather have food.

With a plate of reheated pizza in her hand, Lena made her way to the study where she knew she would most definitely find her boyfriend. She knew not to worry about Rebekah, because if she was with Marcel then she was most definitely safe. Especially now that Elijah was staying in Algiers with him.

Yep, Jackson and Hayley move in, Elijah moves out.

"It's time to use our werewolf army," she heard Klaus say once she reached the door to the study. She pushed it open slightly, dodging in before he could notice her. Hayley, sitting on the arm of the couch with Jackson, grinned in greeting. Lena waved back. "Finn and the woman who calls herself my sister are in this city, the wolves can help us pinpoint their location."

Jackson shrugged, glancing up at Lena as she dropped down onto the couch beside him, mouth stuffed with pizza from the night before. "No," he replied, looking back at Klaus, who had merely smiled at his girlfriend when she looked at him. "We need all hands on deck here with Hope, you can compel humans to track your enemies."

"Do my ears deceive me or did you just give me an order in my own home?" questioned Klaus. Beneath his voice was that trembling rage, the rumbling thunder hidden behind grey storm clouds, rolling over the sky and striking fear in those shrouded in darkness.

"Klaus," warned Lena, voice as quick as lightning, the sharp burst of light in which to hold him back. He didn't so much as glance her way.

"This ain't about your ego, Klaus!" snapped Jackson. "It's about what's best for that little girl."

"How dare you question my intentions for my daughter?"

"Jack," sighed Hayley at the same time as Lena echoed Klaus' name. Both men looked at their significant others. Lena gave Klaus a stern look hidden in the midst of a fiery glare. Klaus merely glared back at her, he wasn't in the mood to be argued with. "Klaus is right. Finn's body disappeared from the morgue, which means that either he's powerful enough to heal from that explosion or Freya's powerful enough to save him. Either way, we're not finding them unless we send our best people out there."