Intro

[Three Years Later]

"Mama!"

"Takara, didn't I tell you to behave?" Picking up my three year old child, I had chuckled at her behavior, cleaning the mess on her face. Takara has surprisingly learned how to talk well at her age. She resembles her father so much.. I thought, smiling sadly.

"Mama, no! It's wet!" Takara giggled, moving her face away from the soft rag I had gotten wet.

"Well, Mama has to do this, since there's dry food on your face." I chuckled out, setting her down after I finished. Her black roots were showing as her (hair color) tips were going down her small body. I didn't cut her hair, since it was growing pretty slow. Plus, she wouldn't let me when I tried, so I had given up. The door bell had rang, causing Takara to run towards the door. "Takara, didn't I tell you not to open the door—"

"—Grandpa Arima!" My body became stiff as I heard my daughter say Arima.

"Hello, Takara-chan. May I come in?" Arima asked.

Running towards the door, I had saw him in the usual white coat investigators wore. My fully grown (hair color) got into my view of my superior. "Arima-san.." I mumbled, seeing his stare that meant he was here for business as I moved my hair out of my eyesight. "Takara, please go play with your toys."

"But Mama—"

"—Takara-chan, please listen to your mother." Arima cut off my daughter, causing my blood to boil. I felt Takara's innocent eyes land on our bodies, only to nod sadly and leave to her room. "I assume you know why I'm here."

"I actually don't.. But I know that look anywhere.." I sighed, stepping outside of the apartment I call home. "This is about your Quinx Squad, right?" I guessed.

"Actually, it isn't.. This is about our deal." My body grew tense again. "Our deal will come sooner than I expected it to.. I just came here to tell you that when the time comes, you will know what to do.."

With that said, Arima left, causing me to look down as I walked inside my apartment. "Idiot.. I don't want to do that anymore.. I actually like your company now.." I muttered, gripping my arm.

"Mama! It's time for story time!" I heard Takara yell from her room.

Hiding my fears from my child, I looked up and smiled at her. "Okay, go choose a book, Takara. And make sure to brush your teeth!"

~~~

Sighing softly, I had walked out of the apartment, making sure to lock every entry. "Takara is fully asleep.. Which means I have time to walk around and think things over.." I muttered, having my white coat on. Jumping off the railing of the small hallway, I had landed on the ground and started to walk in the dark. It's been awhile since I've been outside in the dark - especially after what happened three years ago. Stopping in my tracks, I had looked at the sky. "Hana-chan.." I looked down to see a hana flower. Smiling softly, I picked it up and blew it towards the winged direction. "You were such a flower..just like your name.." I stated, looking at the dark sky.

That's when I had smelled something so familiar. That scent.. I thought, immediately turning my head towards my left. Running towards the direction, I had felt everything coming back to me - the memories I tried to forget. But, it always comes back to me. "There's no way - He shouldn't be here!" I yelled.

"You mustn't get close to him anymore.."

"What..? He's my fiancé, I have every right to be close to him!"