6

The next day, no one saw Hoseok or Jungkook at breakfast. Glances were exchanged as the message was clear, 'they're together. Again.' The tension, which had already been intolerable, went up when someone spoke up in a snotty tone.

"Kook's new boy toy isn't here today is he? Hmm... bet he isn't even that good. Jungkook will probably leave him soon."

Namjoon cast a cool glare at him, tapping his fingers against the table and communicating all that needed to be said, without words. 'Not here. Not now. Not ever.'

"Shut up Jimin."

Jimin deflated as Jungkook came in, carrying a sleepy hoseok. Although he was looking at Hoseok with a tender expression, the glare that settled over his usually calm features was enough to make Jimin cower and slide into his seat even more. "Jimin, I swear on my grave that if I hear one more word come out of the trash that is your mouth, I will kill you."

He then sat down on an empty chair, sitting Hoseok on his lap and smiling at him gently. Hoseok blinked sleepily and cleared his throat, looking around nervously. His fingers twirled a piece of lace as he spoke, a clear tone of embarrassment and finality ringing in his voice as he spoke. "Me and Jungkook spoke yesterday and... w-we- we decided that," he paused, taking a deep breath and holding up one of his hands, which was intertwined with Jungkook's.

"We decided that we want to be t-together. As an official couple that is. And we want to know if you are all okay with it."

His voice, tinged with uncertainty, had a confidence that made Jungkook smile. He looked around again, his eyes anxious yet daring someone to speak up. Jimin finally spoke, jealousy quite evident in his voice. "Hope he actually keeps you." And then, a sneer on his face, he walked out of the room.

Jungkook looked an equal amount of surprised and angry. His hands trembled and Hoseok seemed to notice that if they stayed here any longer, Jungkook would explode. Hoseok stood up, tugging Jungkook, who was still staring at where Jimin had been previously standing, out of his seat and to their room. When they finally got there, Jungkook slammed the door shut and kissed Hoseok.

His lips were searing, moving clumsily and in a rushed manner. Hoseok tried his best to push him away, to resist. Because at a time like this, they should do their best to keep Jungkook at bay, both his anger and desire. "S-stop. Not right now."

Jungkook, however, didn't listen. His hands grabbed Hoseok's waist, holding him in place as he kissed his neck, murmuring little throaty praises under his breath. He kissed him like this might be their last moment together, which Hoseok guessed could be true. Hoseok, with a final whirl of the mind, pushed Jungkook away, looking at him with sympathetic eyes.

"Not so soon you little jerk. Now tell me what Jimin meant when he said, 'hope he actually keeps you.'"

Jungkook sighed, running his hands through his hair in frustration from the oncoming story. "A long time ago, Jimin found me in the dressing room and we... you know. Anyways, after that we kinda hit it off. Things happened and fast forward to last year. I broke it off with him because I felt nothing. Nothing at all." He sighed again, more heavily this time, as if the mere confession had drained more energy out of him than possible. Hoseok stepped forward, enveloping him in a hug as Jungkook stood frozen, recalling the memories, living them again.

They both turned in surprise when the door opened and Jimin slipped through, his wicked smile faltering when he saw Jungkook's arms around Hoseok's waist. He grimaced, spitting out the words he was there to say. "It's time we have a little talk."