4

"Please, fuck me here and now. I need you so bad."
****

Many would have thought that by now, this issue was resolved. Due to cuddles being more frequent despite their on going cold stares and no more words being exchanged. Hoseok had turned into 'pretty hyung' whenever Jungkook and the others were discussing, and Jungkook had turned into 'muscle bunnie' when being referred to by Hoseok.

Their titles fit if they were to be honest.

However, the rivalry between them wouldn't last, as a few days later Hoseok was discovered modeling in his room. Dressed in a skirt and a crop top too, both of them a pastel pink, he was standing in front of his mirror making a few cute faces. Jungkook didn't mean to peek really, all he wanted was some spare soap.

Looks like that plan wasn't working. The door was opened, accidentally being unsupervised. And Jungkook? Jungkook thought Hoseok looked adorable, cute, breathtakingly beautiful, and those clothes were so damn perfect for him to fuck hoseok in.

He swallowed. His pants were straining as the image of Hoseok, his hyung, splayed out beneath him, his skirt lifted to show the marks on his thighs and his crop top gone to show the marks on his torso. He would look so pretty, breathtaking. And only for Jungkook to see. Only for Jungkook.

He coughed, startling Hoseok and making him panic. His eyes widened and he dropped the hangers of clothes he was holding. He had chosen to change into some stockings and Jungkook groaned. His words came out honeyed and heavy, dripping with lust and others.

"Let's play again hyung."

__________________
I'm back lamo

__________________I'm back lamo